• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 Zetts

Zetts

1st Line Sniper

• PipPipPipPip
  • 968 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 07:38 PM

Soon to be restricted free agent Alex Burmistrov reportedly does not want to be a Winnipeg Jet anymore.

According to a report in the Winnipeg Free Press by Gary Lawless - who is also a drive-time host on TSN 1290 Radio in Winnipeg - two league sources stated that the 21-year-old, who wished to be moved at the trade deadline in March, is standing by that request.

When contacted by the Free Press, Burmistrov's agent Mark Gandler didn't have much to say.

"The only question I'm going to answer is to say that Alex is not going to sign in the KHL," Gandler stated.

Burmistrov, who was a healthy scratch in four straight games in March, has 23 goals and 58 points in 194 career NHL games. 

From TSN.

#22 rick zombo

rick zombo

Grit

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,138 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 11:03 PM

Re-reading some of these posts/comments. Sure am glad we didn't trade Nyquist for this guy...
"In Detroit, every day is a good day to win"

#23 Z Winged Dangler

Z Winged Dangler

Part 3: Return of the Hammer Hands

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,219 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 08:20 AM

Re-reading some of these posts/comments. Sure am glad we didn't trade Nyquist for this guy...

He's a good player, but a more physical though less skilled Filppula. 

"I play hockey, but I am not very good.  Can someone please tell me what it would take to sign with the Wings ? I can use a million or two."  ~ arag

Dan Cleary is an Xbox 360.  While good for a while, it's time for the new generation to take over.