• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 Vladifan

Vladifan

Legend

• HoF Booster Mod
  • 5,759 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 10:43 PM

CAN'T be 16 years!    My favorite game too!! 

Mike - I'd say you did a wonderful, therapeutic thing here - putting Fight Night back on.  THANKS for the memories!   :boxing:

"He even ate with women who at that time were accorded the same status as the family donkey. Are we willing to break bread with, say, child sex slaves, transgender teens and undocumented workers? Because when Jesus comes back to Earth, that's where he'll be hanging."
You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those who can do nothing for him.

#22 Barrie

Barrie

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,911 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 10:54 PM

My favorite Championship is 2002, but nothing will beat those late-90's teams. Stevie, Shanny, Fedorov, Ozzie, Lidstrom, Murphy, DMac, Lapointe, Larionov, Kozlov, Draper, Maltby, Holmstrom, etc. I miss those guys.

Lets Go:
Red Wings
Tigers
Roughriders
Lions
Spartans
Pistons

#23 Hockey13Playa

Hockey13Playa

Here's my card.

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,413 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 06:49 AM

I watched the whole first period yesterday of that video and I heard in the commentary that it was Kunuble's first NHL game being called up from Adirondack. What a memorable first game to get called up to the big dance!!!

Posted Image

#24 frankgrimes

frankgrimes

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,745 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 10:19 AM

Can't rewatch this enough, hopefully in the not so distant future the Detroit Red Wings are going to be that team again. You want us to dance? Fine, let's dance! Watching this team provided sooo much joy, god I miss those times .

kftx.jpg

The Offseason of truth ...

Welcome to hockeytown Jonas aka Lundquist 2 Gustavsson!

blank cheque for The Captain or Jim Star Nil please..

#25 Hockeytown0001

Hockeytown0001

Legend

• HoF Booster
  • 22,603 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 03:48 PM

CAN'T be 16 years!    My favorite game too!! 

Mike - I'd say you did a wonderful, therapeutic thing here - putting Fight Night back on.  THANKS for the memories!   :boxing:

:clap:

"All done? Five bucks." - Pavel Datsyuk after an interview
"Very few cities in the NHL have the history or the following of the Detroit Red Wings." - Steve Yzerman