• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 DetroitRedWings1993

DetroitRedWings1993

4th Line Grinder

• PipPip
  • 208 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 11:39 AM

Signing DeKeyser and giving him a shot is better than doing nothing and letting him go to another team. Especially with the Lightning in on him, who we'll be playing with next year and already signed Andrej Sustr.

The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring is rated PG-13 for epic battle sequences.

#22 jthiel86

jthiel86

Rookie

• Pip
  • 101 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 11:42 PM

I don't care if he is in the AHL for the rest of this year and next year too.  The bottom line is he is a good prospect with what is likely going to be a bright future.  If his game is similar to Stuart's then he would fit in well with the Wings.

Edmonton has a ton of young talent and it has amounted to nothing so far.  I'd like to see us get a good young player that can step in sooner rather than later, hopefully.  

#23 martinezsvsu

martinezsvsu

3rd Line Checker

• PipPip
  • 386 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 12:28 AM

if we get danny i will jump for joy. if the oilers get him i will freak out because they are the last team that deserves him. if i could pick a team for him to go to that isnt the wings id pick the ducks because they should have schultz right now so danny would be a nice consolation prize