• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
HIFI_canadian

I hate to admit this but....

Rate this topic

thats a good thing. wasnt dekeyser already promised playing time? shouldnt impact his decision. if babs hates him that much he will beg holland to trade him

yea but thats if we even get DEKE because Edm is gunning hard for him and woudnt suprise me if they snag him up if they did than our D spots are crucial

Guest irishock

Ticked because they get an AHL caliber defenseman and we dont?

Hmm... dunno about that. 6 teams in the hunt for an AHL caliber defenseman?

White hasn't been bad the past few games, I'll give him that, but he hasn't been really good either. Kindl has been playing really good pretty much all season so that masks the fact that White misses a LOT of D zone coverage while he watches the play unfold and he still can't make the first pass to save his life. Watch how many times he just throws the puck out of the zone and it goes for an icing. He hasn't impressed me yet. Decent shot from the point, but his other skills just aren't there.

Rue Miller.

I'll be devil's advocate and disagree.

Although he hasn't been completely atrocious, every time he pinches, look out.

The scariest plays with Ian White are the ones where he is the guy that needs to keep the puck in the zone at the blueline. Twice in the game Sunday he found himself in that spot and twice he gave up a 2 on 1. If he fails at that spot, he lacks the athleticism to recover.

Yeah, it really sucks to see one of our defensemen playing well. I'd hate to piss off some young college kid who expects us to put him on the first pairing before he's even played a single professional game.

And you know this how?

Dimon-State-Farm.png

I am glad White is playing well, it drives up his trade value. Shortly we are going to have a surplus a Dmen. Every Tom, Dick, and Harry is looking for Dmen. Sign DD (cough cough) then move White and cola.

I don't care if he is in the AHL for the rest of this year and next year too. The bottom line is he is a good prospect with what is likely going to be a bright future. If his game is similar to Stuart's then he would fit in well with the Wings.

Edmonton has a ton of young talent and it has amounted to nothing so far. I'd like to see us get a good young player that can step in sooner rather than later, hopefully.

if we get danny i will jump for joy. if the oilers get him i will freak out because they are the last team that deserves him. if i could pick a team for him to go to that isnt the wings id pick the ducks because they should have schultz right now so danny would be a nice consolation prize