• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest irishock

Which NHLer is the....

Rate this topic

Guest irishock

Did you start that thread on HFB? Lol.... they JUST had a thread exactly like this.

Yes and a mod closed it because "every hockey player is tough in their own right"

:hysterical: did Bettman pay that guy?

Guest irishock

I'll go with a three way tie between Kesler, Bieksa and Burrows for fake toughest, Doan for toughest, Nick Swisher biggest clown, Tim Duncan classiest

Fake toughest?

Legit toughest?

Biggest clown?

Classiest?

basically what comes to mind first

Perry - Everytime I saw "Perry would bring us the grit this team needs" this season I threw up a little in my mouth. Picks fights with non-fighters and cheapshots smaller guys with elbows. Real tough.

Tootoo - not too familiar with the current tough guys but Tootoo playing and fighting through that smashed up and bloodied nose of his this season is impressive

Dorsett - earlier this season for his ingame antics with Tootoo and whining to the media, clown baseball (hockey) bro

Zetterberg - never seen Z do or say anything remotely unprofessional. well spoken with charisma. overall seems like a great guy and a solid choice for Red Wing captain.

Fake...Chara

Legit...Colton Orr

Clown...Hartnell

Classiest...Martin St. Louis.

I think you gotta rethink Chara for fake toughest, he's gone against many heavyweights including Laraque. Check out what he did to Koci

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtGEPl-Aaic

Edited by nosyt612

Yeah Chara is legit. He is a beast. He has got considerable size advantage though, which is why I opted to go with Tootoo. I like players that are not that big but plays like they are and never turns anyone down. Kocur was the best though.

Guest DeGraa55

Franzen

Lot of guys can go here...I'll be a homer and say tootoo.

Franzen no doubt. (BTW Kane? Lol I wish we had that clown....you know MVP in the league right now...plus he is american Kane>Crosby)

Then dats there is a reason he wins the biggest ***** award I mean lady bing trophy.

Edited by DeGraa55

(BTW Kane? Lol I wish we had that clown....you know MVP in the league right now...plus he is american Kane>Crosby)

Talent wasn't a part of the criteria for the question. No doubt, Kane is a great hockey player - though whether or not he's better than Crosby is arguable at best - but he is a total clown. Assaulting cabbies with your brother? Showing up at college parties and getting fall down drunk?

Yep. Definitely a clown. He's certainly my choice.

Fake toughest? Wes Mantooth

Legit toughest? Ron Burgundy

Biggest clown? Brian Fantana

Classiest? San Diego

Oh, in the NHL!

Fake toughest? "Big" Joe Thornton

Legit toughest? George Parros' 'stache

Biggest clown? Brad Marchand (Trying to steal the "Little Ball of Hate" nickname? Really? Steve Ott is a close second)

Classiest? Pavel or Martin St. Louis

Fake Classiest? Teemu Selanne (Yeah, I said it)

Fake toughest? John Torterella, Joe Thornton

Legit toughest? Scotty Bowman

Biggest clown? Marc Crawford, Mike Milbury, Ryan Kesler, James Wisniewski, Corey Perry, PATRICK KANE!

Classiest? Henrik Lundquist

Edited by achildr1

Fake toughest? Wes Mantooth

Legit toughest? Ron Burgundy

Biggest clown? Brian Fantana

Classiest? San Diego

So. Much. Win. If Ron Burgundy says it...it's the truth!

Fake: Burrows

Legit: so tough to choose, there are so many guys. I'll be a homer and say Tootoo since it's so tough to choose.

Biggest Clown: Kane; hands down

Classiest: Datsyuk/St. Louis

Edited by Mitchmac33