• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

3/28 GDT : Red Wings 0 at Sharks 2

Rate this topic

I would be surprised if the Wings win this one. They could but I think they are due for a let down and I'm still not convinced this team is playing consistently well yet. No prediction today but I don't think we will win. Hopefully Jimmy keeps his wall up and they prove me wrong.

Yep, you're correct. He originally was drafted as a forward but had more value when moved to defense because of how well he played. They kept him on the back-end and he just became a "defensemen." Right now his role reminds me of the old "rovers" back in the day.

He was injured earlier this year and when he came back they put him back on a forward line.

Edited by rrasco

Ironhook is his name in english, Jarnkrok translates to Ironhook. That's pretty badass if you ask me, I'm just hoping he becomes captain someday and we can call him captain hook :)

I would be surprised if the Wings win this one. They could but I think they are due for a let down and I'm still not convinced this team is playing consistently well yet. No prediction today but I don't think we will win. Hopefully Jimmy keeps his wall up and they prove me wrong.

Me thinks that was your prediction :D

Our penalty kill is pish and has let us down on many occasions this season. I cant see us getting much in the form of powerplay either, which is also brutal on the road. 6 points out of 6 on this series of away games is probably more than we expected but 8 would be even better.

Guest esmeralda575

:bye1: Lets go Wings !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by esmeralda575

Keep it rolling guys! I'd love to see a brutal shellacking of the Sharks tonight. I'm talking multiple curly fries performances with Thornton being a huge - rating.

In all seriousness, I think the guys are going to bring it hard and Franzen is due for a big game. Howard will have another "average" game and Pavs will have quite a few takeaways.

Let's Go Wings!

Edited by TheXym

I've always held some sort of grudge against the Sharks, most likely because of them knocking us out two years in a row. This grudge will most likely last for a while, so it's always exciting for me to watch our Wings give 'em a good beating. I'm not sure if the Sharks played great against the Ducks in their last game or if the Ducks were just bad, perhaps a mix of both? That being said, I hope we keep our streak alive and show that Sharks what's up. Here's to a great game!

Red Wings 4 (Brunner, Datsyuk, Filppula, Kronwall)

Sharks 2

LET'S GO RED WINGS!!!