• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

3/28 GDT : Red Wings 0 at Sharks 2

Rate this topic

Wings need to get something going. Datsyuk needs to shoot that puck in the slot....

Why the f*** do we insist bringing the puck behind our

net everytime ? Do we not realize that we turn it over half the time when we do that ?

Datsyuk needs to be more selfish sometimes.

Not in these parts, they don't want to get in twobble

Matt, who pays for the considerable financial costs to run this site out of his own pocket, doesn't want to risk even the off chance he'd be exposed legally by people here be discussing illegal streaming/pirating services. Hence it is against forum rules to discuss it openly in threads.

Is there a problem with that? Or did you just forget how to spell temporarily?

· DON'T post links to torrent or illegal streaming websites. LetsGoWings.com does not condone the sharing of illegal content on this web site and all links will be removed. (This also includes instructions on how to set up or view illegal streaming feeds without overtly linking to them.)

http://www.letsgowings.com/forums/index.php?app=forums&module=extras&section=boardrules

He's been fine defensively tonight. Much improved from the beginning of the year

I agree he's gotten a lot better defesively. No major mistakes tonight, but i just thought a couple rough shifts for positioning. But he just had a nice takaway and break, though, so maybe I just caught him at a couple unrepresentative moments

Why the eff is Cleary now on the 2nd line with Hank?!? Jesus christ Babcock needs to get over his man crush for Cleary. Cleary is fine on his 3rd line but does not belong on the top 2 lines.

Also Franzen is doing nothing for me on Pavel's line. I think Brunner has a lot of jump this game and is creating some chances and SHOOTING THE PUCK. Why not put him on Pavel's wing instead of Franzen?

Abdelkator- Datsyuk- Brunner

Franzen- Zetty- Fil

Brunner is not going to perform on the 3rd line. It's ridiculous to even have him down there. Franzen is useless, Flips been invisible...pretty much everyone not named Datsyuk or Zetterberg on the top 2 lines are doing nothing to earn their spots. Move Brunner up and take your pick as to who to move down. It's embarrassing

JAGR!

I gotta admit Jagr is somewhat intriguing. Filppula and Franzen aren't doing enough. Then you have Abdelkader, Cleary, Miller, Samuelsson, Bertuzzi all playing up there too at times. I don't expect a Penguins calibre top-six, but man somebody that could score goals consistently would be really nice. Edited by GoWings1905

Smith is much better at reading plays on D and gets back in position much faster than White, who usually doesn't know where to be positionally.

I wouldn't say he's that much better in that department. Smith has a LONG way to go both offensively and defensively.

I agree he's gotten a lot better defesively. No major mistakes tonight, but i just thought a couple rough shifts for positioning. But he just had a nice takaway and break, though, so maybe I just caught him at a couple unrepresentative moments

I should say I missed alot of the first period, so maybe I missed a couple things.

Why the eff is Cleary now on the 2nd line with Hank?!? Jesus christ Babcock needs to get over his man crush for Cleary. Cleary is fine on his 3rd line but does not belong on the top 2 lines.

Also Franzen is doing nothing for me on Pavel's line. I think Brunner has a lot of jump this game and is creating some chances and SHOOTING THE PUCK. Why not put him on Pavel's wing instead of Franzen?

Abdelkator- Datsyuk- Brunner

Franzen- Zetty- Fil

Franzen will never be in a volunteer energy commercial.