• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

3/28 GDT : Red Wings 0 at Sharks 2

Rate this topic

Rough night ladies and gentlemen. I'm just happy to see them still trying to grind it out and not lose hope after that horrible turn-over goal to start the third. I thought that was going to deflat them like no other.

My god. How is the Smith/Lashoff pairing still being used? I think it's time Lashoff had a seat in the press box.

Rough night ladies and gentlemen. I'm just happy to see them still trying to grind it out and not lose hope after that horrible turn-over goal to start the third. I thought that was going to deflat them like no other.

The one thing you can't knock this year is their effort, outside of Franzen.

Mick is being such a damn homer tonight. It's embarassing

Tie a ******* draw at least. f*** man, lose it clean EVERY time. f***

That was a stinker. 6 out of 8 points on the road is better than I thought they would do, so there's that. Everytime they lose I see two valuable points just farted into the wind. Hope they get a couple nights in their own beds and come out big against Chicago on Sunday...

Guest Crymson

Sometimes your hot goalie gets the other team, sometimes the other team's hot goalie gets you. This game could have gone either way.

That's hockey.

And please tell me why Tatar ir rotting in the minors?? This team needs more top 6 talent

Very puzzling. I like Nyquist, but Tatar was far more impressive during his time in Detroit. I would prefer Tatar back up playing instead of Nyquist right now. Tatar needs a shot with Datsyuk.

Very puzzling. I like Nyquist, but Tatar was far more impressive during his time in Detroit. I would prefer Tatar back up playing instead of Nyquist right now. Tatar needs a shot with Datsyuk.

I prefer Tatar over Nyquist as well. But really why cant they both be up. There both good enough to be here and better then a lot of the dead weight over the hill grind guys that we are carrying ATM.

And please tell me why Tatar ir rotting in the minors?? This team needs more top 6 talent

From what I remember they sent him down there so someone wouldn't claim him on waivers, thats what i heard. If thats true, I wonder how long it would be until we can safely call him back up, I think he's a great talent.