No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hockeytown0001

GDT
3/28 GDT : Red Wings 0 at Sharks 2

Rate this topic

258 posts in this topic

He's been on forward since coming back from injury. ~6 games I think.

Interesting I knew he was being played at forward but didn't know for how long. I guess it's working. Dang.

19 shots, 18 at the logo from long range

Mick being a ******* whiner... It's not like the Wings haven't gotten away with just as much.

Brunner is so useless on the point on the PP, it isn't even funny

Our faceoffs tonight, also pathetic

Just one of those games. Oh well, onto Chicago

Completely outplayed by a Shark team that played last night. It was too much to ask for them to sweep the road trip, wasnt it :(

Rough night ladies and gentlemen. I'm just happy to see them still trying to grind it out and not lose hope after that horrible turn-over goal to start the third. I thought that was going to deflat them like no other.

My god. How is the Smith/Lashoff pairing still being used? I think it's time Lashoff had a seat in the press box.

Rough night ladies and gentlemen. I'm just happy to see them still trying to grind it out and not lose hope after that horrible turn-over goal to start the third. I thought that was going to deflat them like no other.

The one thing you can't knock this year is their effort, outside of Franzen.

Mick is being such a damn homer tonight. It's embarassing

Tie a ******* draw at least. f*** man, lose it clean EVERY time. f***

5-2 on the two combined road trips is pretty damn good. Started and ended poorly, but otherwise they came out strong during the roughest portion of the schedule.

Expecting a much more entertaining game on Sunday.

Vladifan and Nev like this

That was a stinker. 6 out of 8 points on the road is better than I thought they would do, so there's that. Everytime they lose I see two valuable points just farted into the wind. Hope they get a couple nights in their own beds and come out big against Chicago on Sunday...

Oh well... tough loss, nothing went right.... take it out on Chicago on Easter Sunday... Big Day for the organization upcoming, hopefully the youngster decides to stay home!

Sometimes your hot goalie gets the other team, sometimes the other team's hot goalie gets you. This game could have gone either way.

That's hockey.

And please tell me why Tatar ir rotting in the minors?? This team needs more top 6 talent

3 goals and 4 assists in 7 games since he went back down.

esteef

And please tell me why Tatar ir rotting in the minors?? This team needs more top 6 talent

Very puzzling. I like Nyquist, but Tatar was far more impressive during his time in Detroit. I would prefer Tatar back up playing instead of Nyquist right now. Tatar needs a shot with Datsyuk.