• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
b.shanafan14

Dreger: Wings 'very interested' in Bouwmeester *merged*

Rate this topic

Guest Crymson

For the love of god Jay Bo is not has bad as most of you guys have him out to be. He would thrive on our team, most of you would be suprised.

He was given every chance in Calgary and failed. He's not worth the assets, regardless.

He would be a soild top 4 defensman and would help this team HUGE come playoffs. For me the question is why give up so much youth for another d man. We are already loaded on defense prospects and we just landed DeKeyser. You guys can stop worrying tho because there is no way Holand will add Jay Bo. In his mind It just doesnt make sense for the price. I would differ from that and go ahead and make a trade.

It's difficult to say how well he would perform in the playoffs, given that he is one of the very, very few longtime NHL players who has not once experienced the postseason.

I would like holland to add a scorer like Cammy or Loui Eriksson ( or anyone good) as are offense needs a huge boost. Everyone is talking about are defense needing an upgrade because of the lidstrom and stuart departure but IMO we need offense for obvious reasons.

Cammalleri is a possible option, given that Feaster is in all-out sell mode. Eriksson is not an option. He is hugely underrated two-way forward and possibly the single most important member of his team. It would take a king's ransom to draw him away from Dallas.

In reality I dont think we will make a move beause of the "prices" which is kinda stupid because we have expenable prospects. in my mind we will see another early playoff exit because "we need a scorer" O and btw we will not be getting Yandle so everyone should forget about that. I gurantee it

At this stage, we do not really have expendable prospects. I agree about Yandle.

this is why Bouwmeester would fit in well here. he doesnt play a grind game and we wouldnt want him to. He would be a soild skating offesive puck moving d man

Given his horrid offensive performance in Calgary over the past three seasons, I don't get why his puck-moving skills are so constantly overstated. As for his physical game, it would really be great for any team he played on were he to use his size more. But he doesn't. Saying we wouldn't need him to play in that manner is strange.

I think he would be a great addition, would fit in pretty dam good. Specially if you look at the defensemen free agents for this summer, its just absolutely brutal there is not one guy on the list that I would rather have over Jaybo.

Price has gone down my friends. According to bleacher report it may not cost us a first round draft pick. 2nd rounder and a minor league NHL ready prospect. Gustav Nyquist....

make that trade RIGHT NOW

Guest irishock

Even tho STL added Leopold, my sense is Blues are still keen to add another D. STL and DET continue to chase CGY's Jay Bouwmeester.

Hand him to the Blues please

Edited by irishock

Guest DeGraa55

Price has gone down my friends. According to bleacher report it may not cost us a first round draft pick. 2nd rounder and a minor league NHL ready prospect. Gustav Nyquist....

Depends if they want defense nor a forward. Better for us to move a d like kindle if he meets their reqs.

Even tho STL added Leopold, my sense is Blues are still keen to add another D. STL and DET continue to chase CGY's Jay Bouwmeester.

Hand him to the Blues please

I would rather us get him, then st. louis. St. Louis already is potentially the most dangerous team in the west, but are underperforming. adding someone like jbo could really spark them back to last years form... which is quite scary to think of