• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 hardcoretom21

hardcoretom21

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,982 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 08:27 PM

Hi All! Long time since I last posted much here!

I'm from Montreal, and I stumbled upon some tickets for the games on Sunday and Monday. I was just wondering.. Where are good places to eat? Where can I get some U of M shirts?

Only breathing is more important than winning

"For most of a decade, the Wings were the most popular team not just because they won, but also because they won with flair, with speedy Russians and legendary leaders and the occasional willing fighter"

#2 Euro_Twins

Euro_Twins

Healthy Scratch

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 01:53 PM

buffalo wild wings!!! :)

#3 vladdy16

vladdy16

The rest are neophytes.

• HoF Booster Mod
  • 6,243 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 09:40 AM

Broad questions - depends on where you're staying.  Since you're already in town, you may not see this, but Greektown is a must.  U of M shirts are fairly ubiquitous - you don't need to travel to Ann Arbor to get them.  Check any K-Mart, WalMart, etc.  If you see this, post what area you're staying in and I can be more specific.

Can't wait to read the "Phoenix: I still think it's a hockey market" chapter of Gary Bettman's autobiography. I'm guessing it's going to be chapter 11.

- mjlegend 3/9/2011

#4 evilmrt

evilmrt

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,593 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 02:06 AM

buffalo wild wings!!! :)

You're from Windsor and you're saying Buffalo Wild Wings. You know, you can suggest something on your side of the river lol. 

#5 Euro_Twins

Euro_Twins

Healthy Scratch

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 10:46 PM

You're from Windsor and you're saying Buffalo Wild Wings. You know, you can suggest something on your side of the river lol. 

lol, nothing in windsor is that great, except where i work lol. Although we do have a buffalo wild wiings in windsor now, I actually go to michigan just for BWW :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users