• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
gowings2414

Winter Classic 2014

Rate this topic

Does anyone have any updates on what the situation is for the upcoming winter classic? I mean, I'm 99.9% certain its still at the Big House. What did they do as far as people who already purchased tix? Will there be chances for those who didn't purchase for 2013 to purchase again?

If you already purchased tickets you were given the opportunity to reserve the seats for 2014. In sure they will open it up for new sales too, though, as a number of people - myself included - did not renew their tickets.

Ann Arbor had just finalized approving the 2014 Winter Classic a little ago. To my knowledge, Bettman said that it was being pushed a year due to the lockout. Months down the road, he was having talks of maybe not for sure having Red Wings - Toronto, and he was in talks of adding two more additional games the same day; one on the east coast, and one on the west coast. Since it just got approved recently, I would say that it's still on for sure. Also, they allowed the ticket holders to reserve theirs for the following year, so i'm only guessing we're not going to get screwed out of it.