• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest esmeralda575

Defesemen..

Rate this topic

Guest esmeralda575

We going have 10 defensemen, two have to go ..Who ?

My pick...White and Huskins

Edited by haroldsnepsts
to remove attachment

I don't even understand what's happening here.

Assuming the Wings land DeKeyser, yes they'd have 10. Should that be the case I think that White and Huskins are likely candidates - along with Colaiacovo to either sit, be traded, or get waived.

I wouldn't be surprised to see them go after JBo either.

I don't even understand what's happening here.

Assuming the Wings land DeKeyser, yes they'd have 10. Should that be the case I think that White and Huskins are likely candidates - along with Colaiacovo to either sit, be traded, or get waived.

I wouldn't be surprised to see them go after JBo either.

Huskins will probably get waived and sent to GR with no problem.

i have no idea what cola is about have only seen him in what 2-3 games? he didnt look impressive in either so i wouldnt mind him gone. smith hasnt impressed me at all. white seems better than smith. just doesnt look like hes getting it.

but considering white was scratched a few games id say hes gone. since cola is off IR and not playing i say hes gone too. i rather have huskins over those too anyway. nobody else wanted huskins why would they now no trade bait there.

So what was the picture?

I'm guessing it was haroldsnepts sister?

A different angle of the girl in his avatar. Bikini, but enough on display that you wouldn't want to be in this thread at work.

I wouldn't trade our 1st... But trading Flip makes sense. He's looking for more than $5M per season...

I really don't see how flip thinks he can garner 5mill per on the open market. he has 13 points this season and has hit 60 once. He will re-sign for around 4mill per. Also Calgary isn't looking for a rental.

In a normal season, we would carry 7 d-men on the active roster, right?

Assuming Dekeyser is what everybody says he is, that leaves someone out of luck. Two spots on the 3rd pairing between 3 guys:

• Kindl
  • Lashoff
  • Quincey

Add in Bouwmeester and two guys are out of luck. I would venture to say we wouldn't go after him at this point, but I don't know.

• Colo - he gone
  • White - he gone
  • Huskins - never really here

Guest Playmaker

Quincey is likely out for most of the rest of the season. So he doesn't figure into the mix for now.

It will be difficult to trade Colo since he hasn't played and had a history of injuries. Kent Huskins has no value and I felt like he's played well when given the opportunity and he's dirt cheap and knows he was brought in as a depth guy. Ian White seems to be the one who has some value unless the Wings are looking to make a significant trade and including a younger guy. Its tough though, because other teams know the Wings pretty much have to get rid of someone, so it will be tough to get a good deal.