• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest esmeralda575

Defesemen..

Rate this topic

I'm all for moving Cleary, but I don't really want Ebola popcorn.

As far as White/Cola/etc are concerned, I'd like them to move White for a pick, waive Huskins, and let whoever out of Lashoff and DeKeyser stick with the big club. Whoever out of the two does can rotate in and out of the line-up with Cola.

Kronwall-Ericsson
Smith-Quincey
Kindl-Cola/DeKeyser

Edit: Just to add to this, just read this on Twitter:

"According to Mike Babcock, via @HeleneStJames's piece, Dan DeKeyser will be with the team for the rest of the season, and not sent down."

So something's got to give.

Edited by Jesusberg

I'm all for moving Cleary, but I don't really want Ebola popcorn.

As far as White/Cola/etc are concerned, I'd like them to move White for a pick, waive Huskins, and let whoever out of Lashoff and DeKeyser stick with the big club. Whoever out of the two does can rotate in and out of the line-up with Cola.

Kronwall-Ericsson

Smith-Quincey

Kindl-Cola/DeKeyser

Edit: Just to add to this, just read this on Twitter:

"According to Mike Babcock, via @HeleneStJames's piece, Dan DeKeyser will be with the team for the rest of the season, and not sent down."

So something's got to give.

Then it seems there is already something going on. Can't believe they would sent down Cola or White or Quincy and risk to lose them for nothing on waivers. Don't know which one I would trade as we still don't know exactly how Cola would fit in here but if I had to pick one it would be White. He has a good shot for sure but he does struggle to create plays and feeding our offense. And that's our major problem in my opinion right now.

The roster expands in a couple of days. Cola is on a rehab in GR and Q is on IR. So we have 8 Dmen on the team. Not a big issue. Now if I could move White for a pick I would. in the off season spin Q off for a F or more picks. The idea of this D is just fine with me:

Kronwall-E

Smith-Kindl

lashoff-Dekeyser

Huskins (cheap vet to help coach the kids and play once per week or so).

Holland has had all week to set this deal up, whatever it is. I bet the JBo talk is real, I just worry what will be sent.

Question....is Huskins worth anything, alone or part of a package?

I don't think we should be chasing a declining Bouwmeester who has a massive cap hit. Nor a defensively-terribad Keith Yandle. In fact, stop talking about defensemen altogether.

There aren't any top-tier, two-way defenseman who can solidify the top pairing available.

Go after a scoring forward. Forget about this Clowe nonsense, as San Jose would never deal with us and he's mired in a horrendous slump. Find a way to make a deal for a scorer. This team won't survive unless the offense finds some consistency.

Guest Crymson

trade ian white to boston for a 3rd round pick then ship off that 3rd round pick along with another pick for ryan clowe

Ryane Clowe is this year's Scott Gomez (in terms of not scoring) to Sharks fans this season. His play has been dreadful.

I think Holland will probably stand pat until Wednesday. The 23 man roster limit gets lifted in right around 96 hours (12:01AM on trade deadline day). If he has to, he can re-assign Nyquist and Lashoff for a couple of games since Samuelsson and Colaiacovo are ready to play, Then, he can bring them up on Wednesday and he won't have to risk losing anyone. There's also the possibilty that Franzen gets put on IR with this latest injury.

Edited by DSM

flip + white + 2nd. for burmistrov + hainsey

mursak + emmerton for fleishmann + 4th.

q + bert are done for regular season...cola to GR for conditioning...huskins to GR or waiver until playoffs when everybody can get hurt...again.

hahahaha....Q+bert.....thats funny. if your over 35.

sammy & helm join later

The roster expands in a couple of days. Cola is on a rehab in GR and Q is on IR. So we have 8 Dmen on the team. Not a big issue. Now if I could move White for a pick I would. in the off season spin Q off for a F or more picks. The idea of this D is just fine with me:

Kronwall-E

Smith-Kindl

lashoff-Dekeyser

Huskins (cheap vet to help coach the kids and play once per week or so).

Colaiacovo being in GR on a conditioning stint still counts against the 23 man roster.

Right, I don't think we'd be going after Bouwmeester anymore

Yes we are loaded down with D, and I don't like the price but.... We still need another top 2 D... We don't have one. We have fill ins for short roles but we don't have a top pairing.

Ryane Clowe is this year's Scott Gomez (in terms of not scoring) to Sharks fans this season. His play has been dreadful.

ryan clowe is having a bad year which might be the time to get him for a cheaper cost ... gomez has been awful for years since he signed the big deal with ny clowe its the first time hes been this bad and its a shortened season so id take a shot

ryan clowe is having a bad year which might be the time to get him for a cheaper cost ... gomez has been awful for years since he signed the big deal with ny clowe its the first time hes been this bad and its a shortened season so id take a shot

Doubt the Sharks will be willing to trade him to Wings seeing that we let them get within 1pt. of us in the standings.