• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#41 DSM

DSM

2nd Line Scorer

• PipPipPip
  • 650 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 11:11 PM

The roster expands in a couple of days. Cola is on a rehab in GR and Q is on IR. So we have 8 Dmen on the team. Not a big issue. Now if I could move White for a pick I would. in the off season spin Q off for a F or more picks. The idea of this D is just fine with me:

Kronwall-E

Smith-Kindl

lashoff-Dekeyser

Huskins (cheap vet to help coach the kids and play once per week or so).

Colaiacovo being in GR on a conditioning stint still counts against the 23 man roster.

#42 Barrie

Barrie

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,920 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 11:21 PM

Add in Bouwmeester and two guys are out of luck. I would venture to say we wouldn't go after him at this point, but I don't know.

Right, I don't think we'd be going after Bouwmeester anymore

Lets Go:
Red Wings
Tigers
Roughriders
Lions
Spartans
Pistons

#43 Crashnburnluder

Crashnburnluder

Crashnburnluder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,264 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 11:25 PM

Right, I don't think we'd be going after Bouwmeester anymore

Yes we are loaded down with D, and I don't like the price but.... We still need another top 2 D... We don't have one. We have fill ins for short roles but we don't have a top pairing.

#44 nyqvististhefuture

nyqvististhefuture

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,281 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 11:59 PM

Ryane Clowe is this year's Scott Gomez (in terms of not scoring) to Sharks fans this season. His play has been dreadful. 

ryan clowe is having a bad year which might be the time to get him for a cheaper cost ... gomez has been awful for years since he signed the big deal with ny clowe its the first time hes been this bad and its a shortened season so id take a shot

#45 DSM

DSM

2nd Line Scorer

• PipPipPip
  • 650 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 12:06 AM

ryan clowe is having a bad year which might be the time to get him for a cheaper cost ... gomez has been awful for years since he signed the big deal with ny clowe its the first time hes been this bad and its a shortened season so id take a shot

Doubt the Sharks will be willing to trade him to Wings seeing that we let them get within 1pt. of us in the standings.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users