• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Serratoni

Wings sign D Dan DeKeyser to 2-year deal

Rate this topic

It's gotta be pretty exciting for him to be putting on a Wings jersey. I mean growing up in Michigan and rooting for the Wings all of your life just imagine the bragging rights he has with close friends and family. Congrats to Danny and I really hope this guy turns out to be something special for us.

Finally, only took him 4 and 2/3rds hours longer than he said ;)

Telling you, me and kipwinger were on to something when we suggested the more time passed, the more certain it meant he was waiting for the team to land. The announcement came as the Wings landed in DTW. Coincidence? Possibly, but that is one hell of a coincidence. He's magically 4 hours and 36 minutes late from his deadline, as Wings arrive at 4:37pm est in DTW.

Good. I'm not expecting the world from him as some undoubtedly are at this point, but it's never a bad thing to add another solid prospect without having to give up talent.

And boo hoo! He took longer to announce than some fans wanted. Heaven forbid. Don't blame him for the circus when the circus was media and fan driven to begin with.

We have alot of dmen. Some trade bait thats for sure. Hopefully this kid can live up to the hype.

Kronner

Lashoff

Kindl

E

White

Smith

Cola

Q

Dekeyser

Huskins

Teams are always looking for serviceable d men this time of year.

Edited by puckbags

Telling you, me and kipwinger were on to something when we suggested the more time passed, the more certain it meant he was waiting for the team to land. The announcement came as the Wings landed in DTW. Coincidence? Possibly, but that is one hell of a coincidence. He's magically 4 hours and 36 minutes late from his deadline, as Wings arrive at 4:37pm est in DTW.

I said this few hours ago... :)

http://www.letsgowings.com/forums/topic/74215-wings-make-offer-to-danny-d/page-20

I'm not sure he'll play against Chicago immediately on Sunday, but I can see him in the lineup Monday against Colorado. If he has a good game and shows he has potential within his limitations in the big show, it would enable Holland to make a push for a forward. It would give us the one chance to see how he plays in the big show before the trade deadline.