• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Andy Pred 48

Top 6 fwd next?

Rate this topic

Lol at any Red Wing fan who wouldn't want Gaborik on this team.

A line of Gaborik-Pavel-Franzen would be hard to stop, and would require the tough defensive matchups, clearing the ice a little for Flip-Hank-Brunner (or whoever). I'd love it.

I'd give a ton to get Gaborik on this team. No matter how many goals he scores in New York, he'll always be "underachieving". It's the nature of playing in New York. Not very many good playmakers with the Rangers, either. We could provide him a few centers who could feed him the puck. Pav and Gabby would be DEADLY.

Streaky? Right. They guy hasn't put up fewer than 20 goals since his rookie year (18) except in 08-09 when he had 13 goals and 10 assists in 17 games played. You can say a lot of things about Marian Gaborik, but any way you look at it the guy's an elite goal scorer.

For his contract, I expect him to be a much better player. It's not a coincidence that New York is looking to move him and Minny eventually let him go as well. Putting up more than 20 goals isn't saying much.

He's a good scorer, but not "elite". Just as streaky as Franzen, minus Franzen's playoff numbers.

We do need a scorer of some kind, though, so it all depends on the price.

Streaky? Right. They guy hasn't put up fewer than 20 goals since his rookie year (18) except in 08-09 when he had 13 goals and 10 assists in 17 games played. You can say a lot of things about Marian Gaborik, but any way you look at it the guy's an elite goal scorer.

he can score i never said that. i watch a lot of rangers hockey since theyre local to me. he has a hell of a shot but he goes into some slumps.s eems like whenever i watch he either has a 4 goal game or doesnt do s*** but what do i know. . im not against having him here. id trade cola or white and a first. nyquist if it closed the deal

right now he has 333 career goals and 333 assist for 666 pts. neat

Edited by brett

Guest Crymson

Now that would be interesting. He would probably cost a ton though...; But he would be an interesting fit. Definitely help offensively, and physically.

He's awful on defense.

I'd do it.

They might want more, I have no idea what their needs are though. But I think we can afford to let some prospects go. I really wouldn't touch Sproul, Mrazek, or Jarnkrok. And I wouldn't want to lose both Nyquist or Tatar. But everyone else I might be able to let go, especially for someone that can contribute for several more seasons.

Ouellet should 100% be on the untouchable list as well.