• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Adidarw

$400 to anyone who refers someone who buys my car

I'm selling my car. Here is the Craigslist ad: http://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/cto/3712429868.html

I'm offering $400 to whoever refers someone to me who ultimately buys my car. Once the sale is completed, then I'll pay you. I can meet up and hand over cash or send it by PayPal if you'd like. I've also posted the same offer to my friends and family on Facebook.

For prospective buyers:

I will only deal in person. It has to be a local person (in the Greater Detroit Area) that I can meet with and talk to. I won't accept payments online. What I'm getting at here is don't go post something on eBay because if I cannot meet the person physically, there is 0% chance I'll even talk to them. I will not accept any kind of PayPal or other online payment.

If YOU would like to buy my car:

Please just let me know :)

If you know of someone who is interested, please send me a personal message on the forums here and make sure the person mentions your real name or forum name (obviously you'd need to tell me your real name in the message if that's the information they will be referring to you by).

Pretty much all the information needed is in that Craigslist ad, including how to contact me. If you would like any further information about me or my car, PM me or ask in here I guess.

EDIT: You must have already been a registered member of the LegsGoWings.com forums before the time I posted this topic. =) Also, this offer is not any sort of affiliation or agreement with the LetsGoWings website or its owner. This is all me offering a significant benefit to my buddies here who help me out =)

Edited by Adidarw