• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Cajanek_Spielmacher

Leopold to the Blues/ Allen sent to Peoria

Rate this topic

Guest Crymson

Not really.

If you ask Sabres fans, yes. He's a non-physical, offensive defenseman who sucks at defense and isn't producing on offense.

Edited by Crymson

If you ask Sabres fans, yes. He's a non-physical, offensive defenseman who sucks at defense and isn't producing on offense.

He's not that one dimensional, he's pretty good on the penalty kill.

He's nothing special, but he's a solid bottom pairing guy.

Giving up a second rounder for a guy, who can't even do much on a bottom-dweller seems to be a bit steep? Either the Blues are getting very desperate or these ridiculous prices are the reality in the "new" nhl.

Picks aren't that valuable anymore. Quincey worth a first rounder, Gaustad etc.

But then you see Iginla for a 1st and it's like what? Kinda crazy prices right now.

Picks aren't that valuable anymore. Quincey worth a first rounder, Gaustad etc.

But then you see Iginla for a 1st and it's like what? Kinda crazy prices right now.

Yeah it is really hard to jugde the value these days. Wonder if this will be the start of a Sabres firesale?

Blues really need a LHD that can play a Pronger type game in front of the net. All 4 L.A. goals in the last game were within 5 - 10 feet of the goal. Leopold is not that guy at all but he helps the PP/PK a little. The Blues are still financially strapped to go out and get a stud on D without devastating the core of the team . I hate Detroit but I really envy the deep pockets of Mr. Pizza Pizza!! There is still talk of adding another D-man but who and for what I can not imagine.