• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
FlashyG

3/31 GDT: Blackhawks 7 Red Wings 1

Rate this topic

Guest irishock

this f-ing corey crawford is so good, he will never give up a goal.

He turns into Roy against us

sick of Babs always using the same f***n excuse! "We weren't ready to play and thats my fault"...THEN STOP LETTING IT HAPPEN!!! sad n' pathetic, and all it takes is 3 goals down to show some f****n passion....

so you are angry at babs for NOT making excuses? you are angry at him for taking the blame and saying that the wings need to play better?

4 periods and no goals. And Franzen is still with Pavel doing absolutely nothing, while Brunner is on the 3rd line... o and sammy has magically been put on the 2nd line with CLEARY! Babcock needs to do a better job with his forward lines! I understand having Hank out isn't easy, but that does not excuse Babs for playing Brunner on the 3rd line. How about:

Brunner- Datsyuk- Abdelkator

Franzen- Filpulla- Sammy

Those look like a better top 2 lines without Cleary on them. The 2nd line has always worked when put together, and Brunner is one of the few forwards, along with Abs that looks like they are skating out there very well... so lets change these lines and get going. Call me crazy, but for some reason I have a good feeling about the Wings coming back.

so you are angry at babs for NOT making excuses? you are angry at him for taking the blame and saying that the wings need to play better?

hold your players accountable and stop telling me its because they weren't ready. If you're not ready for chicago then there is something wrong...Its an easy cop out in my opinion, so come up with a better answer and get your bloody team ready!

Guest irishock

Annnnnd Mike Babcock repeats as the 2013 winner of the worst top 6 line constructed of the year trophy! Cleary-Filppula-Samuelsson!

He won the 2012 award with Cleary-Franzen-Bertuzzi

The benches are bolted to the floor.

That's why it would be such an impressive feat of Man!Strength!!!!

We made it through the 1st without letting anything in after the first 5 derptastic minutes. Hopefully the guys come out in the 2nd, realize this isn't a Benny Hill episode, and play their asses off to catch up.

Edit: sputman's great mind thinks like my great mind. Or something like that...

Edited by BottleOfSmoke