• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
FlashyG

3/31 GDT: Blackhawks 7 Red Wings 1

Rate this topic

This has nothing to do with talent for all of you doomsdayers....this is heart, desire and just a dams sense to compete as a pro athelete... wings seem to be ok with taking today off.

I don't know about that entirely. The talent gap between the Red Wings and Blackhawks right now is very significant. They have far superior skill and depth.

Guest irishock

Smith and Nyquist were supposed to be our top prospects for years.

One is sitting in the box, and the other has 3 points in 23 games (where's Brad Norton when you need him?)

Surprising how much better Kindl and Tatar are

This has nothing to do with talent for all of you doomsdayers....this is heart, desire and just a dams sense to compete as a pro athelete... wings seem to be ok with taking today off.

In this case..it is a talent issue. Chicago has MUCH more talent than Detroit. And it's not even close.

Stupid schedule question, is this the last Wings game before trade deadline? Because if I was out there sucking it up like this, I would not be able to sleep for the next few days.

In this case..it is a talent issue. Chicago has MUCH more talent than Detroit. And it's not even close.

The only way to beat talent is to outwork it, combined with a hot goalie/solid tight checking defense.

That's what teams like Edmonton, Anaheim and Calgary did to us in the playoffs, when we had more talent than them.

Our team has no talent, but tries playing like it does. This team either needs a new identity or an infusion of talent to play a good puck possession style again. Right now, it's a team of posers with no direction.