• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
FlashyG

3/31 GDT: Blackhawks 7 Red Wings 1

Rate this topic

There's a good reason for this game being like this. Trade deadline tomorrow and babs knows that the team needs defense and scoring. The score should wake up holland to do something in the deadline rather than utter 'i like our team'.

Or I'm just dreaming i dunno

The scary part is the Hawks don't have Hossa or Sharp.

It is. They are in a different league than the Red Wings. I want the Wings to improve obviously and address needs, but it almost feels like the cost may not be worth it by Wednesday. This team isn't a tweak away from contention. Especially when it could jeopardize the future for a likely first round loss regardless.

I don't know about that entirely. The talent gap between the Red Wings and Blackhawks right now is very significant. They have far superior skill and depth.

Agreed.....yet we 'had' the Hawks beat both times earlier this year. I will still take spirited hungry assbusting effort by the Wings over the Hawks in 7 games... Homer glasses removed as well.

What's even more embarassing it's on national TV. It's not a Wings or Hawks feed. He shouldn't even broadcasting any Hawks game on national tv. That's a good way of turning fans of other teams off.

Shouldn't be able to do Penguins broadcasts either, but it's not like this league has any integrity anymore or anything.

Wouldn't mind overpaying for a real top 6 forward to play with Datsyuk. Franzen has been brutal today, at least Abby is hustling and bangin around, so I can't harp on him to much.

I'd even accept Semin at this point.