• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
FlashyG

3/31 GDT: Blackhawks 7 Red Wings 1

Rate this topic

I understand why from the Hawks perspective, but doesn't the intensity level make it kind of look like a pick up game?

That's why Ericsson needs to engage Kane during their next shift. Same with Tootoo, Abby and Smith.

Just keep Datsyuk on the bench the whole period, so they can't goon it up against our stars.............I mean star.

That's why Ericsson needs to engage Kane during their next shift. Same with Tootoo, Abby and Smith.

Just keep Datsyuk on the bench the whole period, so they can't goon it up against our stars.............I mean star.

I know it's not the kind of engaging you're hoping for but E actually has been all over Kane this game. Pushing him around, knocking him down, it's been one of the only highlights.

I dunno what Babs has put into Tootoos head, but I don't like it. He isn't playing like Tootoo anymore, he's playing like Emmerton. He needs to run around, hit everything in sight and fight if someone challenges him. That's his purpose, especially in a blow out like this.

I'd even accept Semin at this point.

Even accept?? Semin has been great for Carolina. He'd be our 3rd best player. HUGE miss by Holland.

Not great defensively, who cares. We have two of the best two-way players in the NHL on our team.

Samuelson over Semin!??? Good god.

I am not a fan of gooning up a game, but this is pathetic... now this period is just for our dignity if we have any left.

So the Wings had no dignity back in the 80's? It's just a part of the game.

They've done it to us in years past, when that idiot Eager played for them.

if this aint showing kenny the lack of firepower we have i dont know what will. No Z and you take dats out then boy oh boy are we in trouble down the line. cant understand why when we know Z is out they scratch Nyqvist when he could have been given a more offensive role.

if this aint showing kenny the lack of firepower we have i dont know what will. No Z and you take dats out then boy oh boy are we in trouble down the line. cant understand why when we know Z is out they scratch Nyqvist when he could have been given a more offensive role.

Because Cleary needed to be dressed to play with his little teammates during intermission.

#timbits

If I hear one more "I like this team" quote my ******* head is going to explode. Let's see all of you geniuses do a better job.

Most fans will never see their team win a Cup, let alone four in their lifetime. Cry about it.

If I hear one more "I like this team" quote myf****** head is going to explode. Let's see all of you geniuses do a better job.

Most fans will never see their team win a Cup, let alone four in their lifetime. Cry about it.

I like this team!

If I hear one more "I like this team" quote myf****** head is going to explode. Let's see all of you geniuses do a better job.

I like this team

tumblr_mbwpgkNKrS1rdln4jo1_400.jpg

I dunno what Babs has put into Tootoos head, but I don't like it. He isn't playing like Tootoo anymore, he's playing like Emmerton. He needs to run around, hit everything in sight and fight if someone challenges him. That's his purpose, especially in a blow out like this.

I agree, I think at times the staff reigns him in.... Only hurts his game if he is afraid to play his style.... Its why we ******* got him!