• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
FlashyG

3/31 GDT: Blackhawks 7 Red Wings 1

Rate this topic

If I hear one more "I like this team" quote myf****** head is going to explode. Let's see all of you geniuses do a better job.

Most fans will never see their team win a Cup, let alone four in their lifetime. Cry about it.

Living in the past isn't going to make this team better. I see your point, but it is Holland's job to make improvements when necessary.

If I hear one more "I like this team" quote myf****** head is going to explode. Let's see all of you geniuses do a better job.

Most fans will never see their team win a Cup, let alone four in their lifetime. Cry about it.

Like I said before, I'm not trying to say I know more about hockey than management, but they can't realistically look at this roster and be satisfied.

Not saying I could do better, just that they watch the same product we do.

if this aint showing kenny the lack of firepower we have i dont know what will. No Z and you take dats out then boy oh boy are we in trouble down the line. cant understand why when we know Z is out they scratch Nyqvist when he could have been given a more offensive role.

Exactly! I honestly am beside myself on this very thing. Guy is considered are top prospect and an offensive guy. We lose are second best player before the game and instead of inserting nyquist onto a second line we scratch him and throw in some duster 4th liners to fill the offense. Half the guys in this lineup tonight shouldn't play another game this year.

We should be playing nyquist, And Tatar. This isn't to say play the young guys were tanking. This is actually the opposite. These 2 are better than half the forwards in this damn lineup. I don't know who's making these decisions, but it's getting really sickening watching these plugs play in vital roles when we have cheaper, younger, better players rotting in the minors.

And I can't for the life of me understand why Tatar was thrown back down to GR. he was arguably are 4th best forward when playing. Sorry for the rant just so frustrating to see this crap

Like I said before, I'm not trying to say I know more about hockey than management, but they can't realistically look at this roster and be satisfied.

Not saying I could do better, just that they watch the same product we do.

I see both of your points. I just think that every time the Wings have a bad game or give up a bad goal, "I like this team" starts coming up. It's played out.

I'm as annoyed as the next person, but the Wings aren't typically a team to go public about their pending moves and such. Doing business in the NHL isn't easy and everyone complaining about not making this trade or not signing this player is pointless. It's the same thing as complaining about x amount of teams passing up on this player in the draft. Last years FA crop was pretty thin and top heavy. He tried. I don't necessarily like the Sammy-esque reunion tours ideal, but to just assume that he doesn't try is asinine.

Even accept?? Semin has been great for Carolina. He'd be our 3rd best player. HUGE miss by Holland.

Not great defensively, who cares. We have two of the best two-way players in the NHL on our team.

Samuelson over Semin!??? Good god.

I know, but his new contract is a bit of a gamble.