• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
FlashyG

3/31 GDT: Blackhawks 7 Red Wings 1

Rate this topic

Ken Holland better get someone at the Trade Deadline on Wednesday or before. It's time for him to do something instead of him staying pat again.

It's embarrassing seeing my favorite team lose like this. When I have to deal with my father who is a Montreal Canadians Fan teasing me about the game he still things where not going to make the playoff I think we are.

Ken Holland better get someone at the Trade Deadline on Wednesday or before. It's time for him to do something instead of him staying pat again. It's embarrassing seeing my favorite team lose like this. When I have to deal with my father who is a Montreal Canadians Fan teasing me about the game he still things where not going to make the playoff I think we are.

Don't listen to your dad. This is one time he is wrong.

Had DVRed the game to watch with girlfriend who is hawks fan then thought would sneak in to see results here. Welllll guess the DVR screwed up and the game didn't record sorry dear....

The worst part if you glance at the NHL conf standings the wings could be tied for 8th with Dallas should Dallas win the next 2 games. Plus pretty much everyone above us has a game in hand min. So does Holland sell or buy on my birthday?

GP Pts

Chicago 34 55

Anaheim 34 50

Minnesota 34 44

Vancouver 35 44

Los Angeles 34 41

San Jose 34 40

Detroit 35 39

St. Louis 33 36

Dallas 33 35

Edited by AtlantaHotWings

Per Ansar Khan: "Mikael Samuelsson is out for Monday due to an upper-body injury that forced him to leave Sunday's game after the second period.

Holland said Samuelsson will have tests done on Monday, but the club believes he is day-to-day. Samuelsson just returned after missing 19 games with a broken left index finger."

I actually laughed out loud when I read that. Absolutely unbelievable!

@AnsarKhanMLive: Holland said Danny DeKeyser is not likely to play Monday because he's had only one practice with team. Carlo Colaiacovo is ready to play.

can we make bets how long he last before he gets injured