• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#21 Carman

Carman

Legend

• HoF Booster
  • 5,114 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 12:25 AM

Datsyuk had 9 points in his first 33 games, Nyquist has 12(Same age as well for the most part). I think that people are too hard on Nyquist, he's done nothing to hurt his potential on being a great player for us. People really undervalue him here. I really like Tatar as well, but I wasn't comparing the two, I'm just saying Nyquist can be a big part of our scoring solution if he can get hot towards the end of his first season, I don't see how this is a surprising opinion.

(Yikes just noticed the title of this thread, my bad got sidetracked quite a bit=(

Edited by Carman, 15 April 2013 - 12:26 AM.

#22 Jaymister

Jaymister

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,954 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 08:30 PM

Ya Nyquist could become an important to us down the road, but Tatar is more of what we need now.

Datsyuk had 9 points in his first 33 games, Nyquist has 12(Same age as well for the most part). I think that people are too hard on Nyquist, he's done nothing to hurt his potential on being a great player for us. People really undervalue him here. I really like Tatar as well, but I wasn't comparing the two, I'm just saying Nyquist can be a big part of our scoring solution if he can get hot towards the end of his first season, I don't see how this is a surprising opinion.

(Yikes just noticed the title of this thread, my bad got sidetracked quite a bit=(

Cujo is a top 5 goalie in the league- Scott Lucidi