• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

4/1 GDT : Avalanche 2 at Red Wings 3

Rate this topic

I understand, but most are just easy hockey plays that anyone should make regardless. I remember one game he took the puck behind our net and turned it over instead of just chipping it up the boards and out of the zone.

But those are the kinds of mistakes rookies make. I think they get rattled and tired from the pace of the game and are prone to brainfarts.

was he was paired with White a lot too tonight? That's not gonna help.

Really, Franzen's one of the stars????

As much as I criticize the guy, I thought he had a good game tonight. He was a major factor in two of the goals.

Guest Crymson

Really, Franzen's one of the stars????

He helped set up two goals, so yes.

All of this Franzen hate is getting annoying. Nothing he does now would be good enough for some of you.

But those are the kinds of mistakes rookies make. I think they get rattled and tired from the pace of the game and are prone to brainfarts.

was he was paired with White a lot too tonight? That's not gonna help.

As much as I criticize the guy, I thought he had a good game tonight. He was a major factor in two of the goals.

But the #1 star?

Not pretty, but 2 points. Our top 6 is a bit messy right now, what with Abby (even though he had a great game) and Miller in it. Still, solidly in 6th for now. Need some points on the upcoming road trip, and who knows if we'll have some reinforcements by then.

Ugly game in the end but we needed the win and got it.

Good to see Brunner score a nice one. Nyquist set it up beautifully and was great all game.

It's painful to see the personnel decisions this season. We'll see what happens, if anything, before the deadline. It's pretty clear to me this team is not better with White on D. Coliacovo doesn't impress a whole lot either. I'm hoping Dekeyeser can at the very least make solid hockey plays, keep it simple and clear the zone etc. He doesn't have to tear the league apart. Him and Lashoff could make our D atleast bearable. Then maybe we can either pick someone up as a top 6 winger, or atleast bring up Tatar.

So who deserves to sit more after this game, Smith or Kindl?

Kindl has a good plus/minus and scores way more points.

Smith does nothing. He's somewhat physical, but only compared to our other guys. That's not saying much. Occasionally he fights and makes me feel funny inside.

I'd keep Kindl so far.

Guest Crymson

And your constant critizing of others' opinions is also annoying.

I am perfectly within reasonable bounds to say so if I feel that a player is being unfairly criticized. I do not know why you have reacted so negatively to it.