• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
nyqvististhefuture

Trade Ian White

Rate this topic

no ones trading anything white and filppula would of been a perfect time to trade them ... i swear if we go to the playoffs get knocked off first round and filppula leaves for nothing like hudler did im gonna be pissed off im sure we could of gotten a 1st and some type of prospect ...no way boston wouldnt jump at filppula and white duo trade if we called them up now to try and battle back against the moves the pens have made

If White isn't traded, he should be a healthy scratch

You don't scratch one of the 50 best defenseman in the league.

Ian White is a great player, just is battling some demons right now. He'll be huge down the stretch.

top 10

I was semi sarcrastic, but really Ian White has been a very good point producing defenseman. And he's only 28. It wasn't just a one year thing with Lidstrom, the previous year he played with Calgary and Toronto and put up 38 points and played 22 minutes a night, 28th among defenseman in points and 42nd in ice time.

He's struggled this year, but it's not like he's never been productive.

I was semi sarcrastic, but really Ian White has been a very good point producing defenseman. And he's only 28. It wasn't just a one year thing with Lidstrom, the previous year he played with Calgary and Toronto and put up 38 points and played 22 minutes a night, 28th among defenseman in points and 42nd in ice time.

He's struggled this year, but it's not like he's never been productive.

I do not consider him top 50, maybe top 100