• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Richdg

Ericsson for Courturier?

Rate this topic

sorry doesnt look appealing ... just because howard is doing well doesnt mean mrazek wont surpass him and we can trade howard in 2-4 yrs you think if chicago could redo the hasek trade they wouldnt of kept hasek and trade belfour a year or 2 later??

sorry mrazek is untouchable hes got the potential to steal a series by himself , if you wanna trade a goalie prospect its jake patterson

whens the last time we had a true superstar goalie with the wings??? osgood ?? vernon??cheveldae?? hanlon? howard is good but i wouldnt say hes an elite goalie we finally have one in mrazek who can be an elite nhl goalie and you guys wanna ship him off .... no thank you

if anything in 3-4 yrs we can get a nice return back for howard when mrazek is ready for fulltime duties

Where do you come up with this stuff...I agree, great world jr's, good AHL season but the guy has played 2 NHL games and was good in 1 of them. If they thought Mrazek was as good as you think he is we wouldn't be trying to get Jimmy signed. Your man love for this guy is borderline weird.

If Mrazek has to be the piece involved to get us a top 6 goal scorer such as Ryan or Vanek I would ship him out in a heartbeat. Jimmy is hear for the long run and I feel great about that.

Where do you come up with this stuff...I agree, great world jr's, good AHL season but the guy has played 2 NHL games and was good in 1 of them. If they thought Mrazek was as good as you think he is we wouldn't be trying to get Jimmy signed. Your man love for this guy is borderline weird.

If Mrazek has to be the piece involved to get us a top 6 goal scorer such as Ryan or Vanek I would ship him out in a heartbeat. Jimmy is hear for the long run and I feel great about that.

mrazek just turned 21 in february for f*cks sake whens the last time you saw someone so young become a fulltime nhl starter let alone a backup??

goalies become ready when there 23-25 i wouldnt be surprised if he plays another 2 full seasons in the ahl to develop doesnt mean hes gonna be a bum at 23 ... i hope youll feel great about jimmy when the wings trade him in 3 years and get that ryan/vanek type player you want

mrazek just turned 21 in february for f*cks sake whens the last time you saw someone so young become a fulltime nhl starter let alone a backup??

goalies become ready when there 23-25 i wouldnt be surprised if he plays another 2 full seasons in the ahl to develop doesnt mean hes gonna be a bum at 23 ... i hope youll feel great about jimmy when the wings trade him in 3 years and get that ryan/vanek type player you want

your precious carey price started in the nhl that young... just sayin

Mrazek is awesome, no one is trying to put him down at least I'd hope not. I would only trade him for a player that I know for a fact will step in and play a top 6 role for this team for the next 5 years at least. That's all.

I can understand where you are coming from, Mrazek is an exciting prospect, and he has a ton of potential.

your precious carey price started in the nhl that young... just sayin

ya and he wasnt ready , halak was the one who carried them to the eastern finals

Mrazek is awesome, no one is trying to put him down at least I'd hope not. I would only trade him for a player that I know for a fact will step in and play a top 6 role for this team for the next 5 years at least. That's all.

I can understand where you are coming from, Mrazek is an exciting prospect, and he has a ton of potential.

so offer up patterson instead dont know why your so hellbent on getting rid of him ,calgary wanted malcolm subban and boston refused , those type of goalie prospects dont grow on trees

we thought mccollum was gonna be our future number 1 and he never did anything since he turned pro unlike mrazek , cant trade a guy who shows that potential

Bobrovsky, Pavelec, Price, Bryzgalov, MAF, Rask, Lehtonen, Varlamov, Ward, Anderson... just to name a few that started between 20-22 years old

and they were fulltime nhl goalies???? im pretty sure none of them were .... i just checked cam ward ( dont feel like checking all of them ) at 23 yrs old he played 60 games and thats when he took off with the number 1 ..... i said goalies were ready at 23-25 ... mrazek JUST turned 21 so hes got 2 full seasons ahead probably in the ahl before he will come up and contend for the number 1