• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

Official NHL Trade Deadline thread

Rate this topic

Vanek, Pominville, Yandle, and Gaborik are all available. But you're not going to get a sniff of any of them if you start by saying "I'm not going to trade any top prospects or my first round pick".

You know what's crazy, when you add a "dynamic" player to your team it tends to change the team's...dynamic. Strange I know, but doesn't anyone else feel like even a lateral move might be worthwhile here considering our current core doesn't seem capable of getting anything done?

I really think getting rid of Franzen would change the dynamic. I jist want to watch the Wings bring it like they care everynight...even if we're not as good. I'm tired of the same old, same old garbage.

Vanek, Pominville, Yandle, and Gaborik are all available. But you're not going to get a sniff of any of them if you start by saying "I'm not going to trade any top prospects or my first round pick".

You know what's crazy, when you add a "dynamic" player to your team it tends to change the team's...dynamic. Strange I know, but doesn't anyone else feel like even a lateral move might be worthwhile here considering our current core doesn't seem capable of getting anything done?

i totally agree kipwinger but sadly holland is overlooking that he thinks going forward we need our milion prospects that might do nothing mind you in the nhl level and he thinks bert sammy and helm will come eback and get this team turned around which isnt going to happen he fails to realize we got a rough couple games coming up, back to back with sj and chi who both beat us last week and not to mention a team who cant stay consestent in scoring or d we wi be lucky to hold a spot thru the ast month because teams are going to come hard that are on the outside

Edited by sjr2012

Bad move by Stevie, do they really want another young unproven starter. Then they give up Conacher!? Bad trade.

ya I know, but seriously kenny dropped the ball on this one, I would have been willing to give up Mrazek for Conacher no problem

Bad move by Stevie, do they really want another young unproven starter. Then they give up Conacher!? Bad trade.

Tampa now has two unproven goaltenders and just lost a very good prospect, if you are willing to deal Conacher why not add a 2 and another prospect and try to get a great goaltender? WoW Stevie dropped the ball here.

ya I know, but seriously kenny dropped the ball on this one, I would have been willing to give up Mrazek for Conacher no problem

yeaa no.

I like Conacher, but he's a small, speedy guy. Not exactly what we need in our top 6. Especially when Mrazek can be used for a more proven top 6 guy.

What?!? Then what...tell Howard to hit the door? Mrazek could probably be better than Howard and Bishop. I bet if Holland were actually willing to trade Mrazek we could get a piece we actually need.

Edited by achildr1

I, for one, am glad Kenny wouldn't accept getting ripped off and paying double what something is worth.

Well if those are the going rates around the league, then I guess it's not double what they're worth. The market dictates what players are worth. It seems Mr. Holland wants to play in 2003's market and not 2013's. Yet another example of how he is past his prime.

Edited by alienanxiety

What?!? Then what...tell Howard to hit the door? Mrazek could probably be better than Howard and Bishop. I bet if Holland were actually willing to trade Mrazek we could get a piece we actually need.

tell howard to hit the door? Howard is with us for some time, Mrazek won't even figure into any plans for at least 5 years, so ya for the right price I would say trade him, only for the right price, and I think Conacher could be that piece

As much as I want him to make an impact trade... Kenny is doing it right.

You don't make a trade just to make a trade... If he feels like he is being fleeced, don't do it.

Kenny doesn't have 4 cups under his belt as a GM for being stupid.

I'm as frustrated as the next, but in a shortened season where we are down, why make a move when you don't have to.

And any one of these guys would help our team immediately and in the future. You gotta lose something to gain something. I'm really thinking NO ONE wants, what we've got to give.

Edited by Wing-in-avs-town

Gabby could be going to Columbus.

If this isn't for a high price I'm gonna be pissed

Same here

not bad for NYR i guess: Brassard Dorsett and Moore

Edited by Yak19