• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

Official NHL Trade Deadline thread

Rate this topic

Hey look, everyone's getting better except Detroit.

My thought's exactly. Ouch.

As... "average" as this team's core has been this year, to think you can sit idle and do nothing and push for the playoffs is ridiculous.

As much as I want him to make an impact trade... Kenny is doing it right.

You don't make a trade just to make a trade... If he feels like he is being fleeced, don't do it.

Kenny doesn't have 4 cups under his belt as a GM for being stupid.

I'm as frustrated as the next, but in a shortened season where we are down, why make a move when you don't have to.

We've been essentially standing pat for how long now? At what point does this become laziness, or worse? What are the odds that we get to this summer...and stand pat? And then get to the next trade deadline...and stand pat? And then get to next summer...and stand pat? And then....

And for how long do we ride the 4 Cups? And how many of those were solidly, squarely, undeniably, unequivocally Holland's?

Holland just doesn't seem hungry to win. He doesn't seem to want to do everything in his power to make this team as competitive as possible. It seems like it's more a "Well, if something falls in my lap, great. But it has to fall in my lap" M.O.

Hurray for complacency!

How do you kno he didn't make an offer for gabby? Everyone needs to stop overreacting

Because he's already said he's not doing anything 5 hours before the damn deadline. And you know why if that's what gets gabby, we have to offer more. Perfect fit for pav and Kenny yet again drops the ball

so every team slightly ahead of us or behind us has improved. And I don't buy this getting Helm and Bertuzzi crap healthy is our addition. Give me a break. We aren't the only team in the league to get hurt by injuries

We ARE leading the league in man games lost.