• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
edicius

Crosby out for remainder of season AND playoffs?

Rate this topic

I kind of doubt it - Lebrun on ESPN - who is usually up Cindy's ass to see what he had for dinner, hasn't said a peep about it. If there was any validity to it, I'd think the Pens would have said so.

I do think that he'll be out for most of the rest of the regular season however.

why should we care?

are pens our opponent in scf again?

no, (they wont make it that far with or without - just for the record).

then, phuck him.

why should we care?

then, phuck him.

This is a general hockey discussion. Don't be ignorant.

You guys can hate Crosby but he is a damn good product for this sport. Yes, I hated him and still do hate him with a passion but he is still a damn good hockey player and there is NO debating that. He has cleaned up his little hissy fit attitude bulls*** and has matured. He is becoming a better leader and a better hockey player. He brings new fans to this sport just from his play alone. He is good for this sport, and it frickin hurts when he gets injured like that. I would NEVER want to see the world's best player get injured to the point where he could not play this game anymore.

Now, back on topic. Last I heard because of the titanium plate, he was looking at a 4-6 week long recovery. They didn't need to wire his jaw shut and the new technology of these plates make recovery time less. They were talking that he for sure would be back for the playoffs, but I certainly could see concussion symptoms coming back to haunt him after such a viscous hit to the head (not by a player... but a puck).

In good news though, hopefully I can watch the Penguins melt down in the playoffs.

why should we care?

then, phuck him.

If Sid comes back before the playoffs how can you not only think that they wont make the playoffs but flat out gaurantee it? I would say they are the favorite, heaven forbid they gel for god sakes...

(You should care because you are a hockey fan by way)

If Sid comes back before the playoffs how can you not only think that they wont make the playoffs but flat out gaurantee it? I would say they are the favorite, heaven forbid they gel for god sakes...

(You should care because you are a hockey fan by way)

There is a big difference between Wings fans that love the game, and people who are just Wings fans and nothing more.

I think the former is the true fan, while the latter is the bandwagoner, or perhaps a new fan.

Anyway, back on topic, the so-called "news" about Crosby came from a Philly radio sports host, and hasn't been confirmed by anyone anywhere.