• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
ami

4/4 GDT : Red Wings 2 @ Coyotes 4

Rate this topic

WOW!! Just WOW!!

It's almost 4 pm ET and NO GDT!!!

This board must be really really disappointed by no move at trade deadline....

However, live is going on right now and Red Wings are about to beat Coyotes again.

GO WINGS!!

Edited by Matt

WOW!! Just WOW!!

However, live is going on right now and Red Wings are about to beat Coyotes again.

GO WINGS!!

You do realise the game doesn't start for another 6 hours, right?

You do realise the game doesn't start for another 6 hours, right?

I hope you release that game DAY has started 16 hours ago? :)

I'm here for almost 10 years already, and I don't remember a single time GDT was not started before noon...

I heard:

Zetty in,

Lashoff in,

Brunner out,

White out,

DeKeyser out,

I hope you release that game DAY has started 16 hours ago? :)

I'm here for almost 10 years already, and I don't remember a single time GDT was not started before noon...

half the GDT's this year haven't been started until like mid afternoonish. Hockeytown and FlashyG do an outstanding job, the GDT will be up before the game time and that's all that matters.

No Brunner and no Dekeyser? I am disappoint.

We're too close to 9th place for this game to be a loss. Edmonton and Columbus are pushing hard to make the playoffs, we need to get a couple wins to get some breathing room again.

Edited by dat's sick

So that means Nyquist has to be in the top 6 right? Riiiiiiiiight? :w00t:

Try again. Per Khan:

"Wings skating with these lines; 8-13-93, 51-40-11, 20-63-24, 14-25-17. Tootoo working in on 4th line. Bertuzzi also skating."

No Brunner and no Dekeyser? I am disappoint.

We're too close to 9th place for this game to be a loss. Edmonton and Columbus are pushing hard to make the playoffs, we need to get a couple wins to get some breathing room again.

Brunner has an undisclosed injury, day to day.

DeKeyser I think they're just too scared to play with playoffs on the line.

We are WAY too close too 9th seed. I'm not that worried about Columbus as they are 4 points behind us while tied GP. Edmonton is on a 5 game winning streak and behind us by 2 points, tied GP. St.Louis is the real scary one. We have 2 games on them, and only a 2 point lead.

I would count Nashville and anyone below them out. Nashville has a game on us, and they're 3 points out. I think it relies too much on Edmonton, St.Louis, Columbus, and Detroit to fail while they would need to start stringing together some wins.

I have an excel sheet that I made with the remaining schedules, home-vs-away with back-to-back listed. I just need to convert over my predictions and predict the standings.

The question is who is going to sit out once Q and Danny D are in the lineup..clearly Lashoff will be sent back down but who will the other one be?

Lashoff was simply sent down in a paper move to make room for DeKeyser signing. Immediately after 3pm yesterday they re-called him back to the Wings when the 23 man roster was removed. They then immediately sent down Lashoff, DeKeyser, Nyquist and Andersson and called them back up so they were all eligible to play for both the Wings and Griffs for the remainder of the season. Danny D isn't playing tonight, and neither is Quincey.

I'm glad the whole trade deadline thing is over. I realize that this is a business and that they're well-compensated, but the whole concept of trading human beings just doesn't set well with me.

Now that they can all focus on the team and games ahead, on to the playoffs!

Each team scores one goal for each fan.

Wings win eleventy zillion to one. The Yotes thank Mrs. Doan for her support.

Brunner has an undisclosed injury, day to day.

DeKeyser I think they're just too scared to play with playoffs on the line.

We are WAY too close too 9th seed. I'm not that worried about Columbus as they are 4 points behind us while tied GP. Edmonton is on a 5 game winning streak and behind us by 2 points, tied GP. St.Louis is the real scary one. We have 2 games on them, and only a 2 point lead.

I would count Nashville and anyone below them out. Nashville has a game on us, and they're 3 points out. I think it relies too much on Edmonton, St.Louis, Columbus, and Detroit to fail while they would need to start stringing together some wins.

I have an excel sheet that I made with the remaining schedules, home-vs-away with back-to-back listed. I just need to convert over my predictions and predict the standings.

Lashoff was simply sent down in a paper move to make room for DeKeyser signing. Immediately after 3pm yesterday they re-called him back to the Wings when the 23 man roster was removed. They then immediately sent down Lashoff, DeKeyser, Nyquist and Andersson and called them back up so they were all eligible to play for both the Wings and Griffs for the remainder of the season. Danny D isn't playing tonight, and neither is Quincey.

Which exactly why I said WHEN they get back :glare:

I'm glad the whole trade deadline thing is over. I realize that this is a business and that they're well-compensated, but the whole concept of trading human beings just doesn't set well with me.

Now that they can all focus on the team and games ahead, on to the playoffs!

Each team scores one goal for each fan.

Wings win eleventy zillion to one. The Yotes thank Mrs. Doan for her support.

There you go overestimating our team's talent again. The score will be twelventeen to zero and at the postgame presser Mule will say that he couldn't be traded because his "contract sucks".

Edited by Marty Barry

WOW!! Just WOW!!

GO WINGS!!

Apologies for the delay, had a few things going on today.