• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
ami

4/4 GDT : Red Wings 2 @ Coyotes 4

Rate this topic

Guest fat guy in a maltby jersey

This team doesn't care enough

that's really it. take a look at franzen floating around out there without a care in the world.

they don't care. why should we?

This team has no heart without helm.

This team has no goal scorers, Franzen is supposed to score..he doesn't...Brunner was scoring..he's not ...and tonight the rest of the team just stick handles into the corner..does a button hook and lose the puck. We are so easy to defend.

This team has no goal scorers, Franzen is supposed to score..he doesn't...Brunner was scoring..he's not ...and tonight the rest of the team just stick handles into the corner..does a button hook and lose the puck. We are so easy to defend.

daniel_cleary_image02.jpg

Good lord if I didn't know better I would swear this is a forum for people who can't stand the Detroit Red Wings. I'm no hippie, but all this negativity is bumming me out, dude.

Solid first, s*** the bed in the second. Hopefully now that we're not in the cursed net end we can take this one back. Because I'm tired of that motherf***ing howl horn. LGW.

Zetterberg has clearly been teaching everyone the art of protecting the puck along the boards and down low...

Now can we get someone to teach Zetterberg and co. what to do next?

We sure love our passes.

If I were the coach, I'd put someone directly behind their net... like literally touching it and have him call for a pass. Then we might actually score accidentally.