• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
ami

4/4 GDT : Red Wings 2 @ Coyotes 4

Rate this topic

Like what a ******* game phx played.. All 5 guys back, all backcheck, datsyuk looks invisible and not even a fraction of himself. Chad Johnson really? This Wings team .. Just blows from top to bottom. Wait til they see the standings tomorrow, maybe then they will wake up?

Just once I wish someone on this team would pull a getzlaf/Perry when theyre losing. Go elbow someons in the head, spear someone, i don't give a f***. At least look like you're pissed off with mediocrity, make teams think. This team is the easiest team to play against in the league and it's not even close.

Guy bowls over Howard and no one even looks at him twice. Disgusting.

Guest fat guy in a maltby jersey

Just once I wish someone on this team would pull a getzlaf/Perry when theyre losing. Go elbow someons in the head, spear someone, i don't give a f***. At least look like you're pissed off with mediocrity, make teams think. This team is the easiest team to play against in the league and it's not even close.

teams must love being up on the wings in the 3rd.

"lots of shots form the perimeter and zero emotion! this is gonna be easy, guys!"

Glad datsyuk decided to take a night off. Anyone that thinks that euro is top 5 in anything other than being lazy and turnin the puck over is a fool. We need a hard working top player.

Glad datsyuk decided to take a night off. Anyone that thinks that euro is top 5 in anything other than being lazy and turnin the puck over is a fool. We need a hard working top player.

Not sure if serious.