• Please log in to reply
245 replies to this topic

#241 Z Winged Dangler

Z Winged Dangler

Part 3: Return of the Hammer Hands

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,219 posts

Posted 05 April 2013 - 12:20 PM

You're damn right we don't appreciate the analogy. What the hell do women have to do with men not playing their game well?  Clean it up.  Now.

Not really sure I meant that to be used in such a dirty way that you're perceiving it, but ok, we'll just go with plugs as an analogy for our guys who should be replaced by guys like Tatar.  Not trying to incite anger...

"I play hockey, but I am not very good.  Can someone please tell me what it would take to sign with the Wings ? I can use a million or two."  ~ arag

Dan Cleary is an Xbox 360.  While good for a while, it's time for the new generation to take over.

#242 Euro_Twins

Euro_Twins

Healthy Scratch

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,573 posts

Posted 05 April 2013 - 12:38 PM

Didn't we overcome a 3-0 deficit to win 6-3 at some point this year?

Every time we get in trouble people want to reunite the Eurotwins. But they are separate players now and for whatever reason they don't play as well together as apart.

When we beat vancouver the first time we started the game playing catch up too

#243 Vladifan

Vladifan

Legend

• HoF Booster Mod
  • 5,759 posts

Posted 05 April 2013 - 01:16 PM

Not really sure I meant that to be used in such a dirty way that you're perceiving it, but ok, we'll just go with plugs as an analogy for our guys who should be replaced by guys like Tatar.  Not trying to incite anger...

What don't you understand about it's being sexist?  Mysogynistic?    And for your usual level of creativity, it was a really dumb analogy.  

"He even ate with women who at that time were accorded the same status as the family donkey. Are we willing to break bread with, say, child sex slaves, transgender teens and undocumented workers? Because when Jesus comes back to Earth, that's where he'll be hanging."
You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those who can do nothing for him.

#244 brett

brett

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,030 posts

Posted 05 April 2013 - 02:56 PM

fast forwarded through the 2nd and third looks like the wings were on the PP most of the game.

cant say im disappointed. its expected now

#245 winger30

winger30

Rookie

• Pip
  • 100 posts

Posted 05 April 2013 - 05:06 PM

We are happy with our team the way it is
Balanced is probably what I am, although that's just a polite way to say that you don't do anything very well.
Steve Yzerman

VK/SM believe!

#246 Z Winged Dangler

Z Winged Dangler

Part 3: Return of the Hammer Hands

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,219 posts

Posted 05 April 2013 - 05:23 PM

What don't you understand about it's being sexist?  Mysogynistic?    And for your usual level of creativity, it was a really dumb analogy.  

I definitely did not think of that.  However I do like that you like my usual level of creativity.  I never went to university, so I usually learn interesting big words from Drake Marcus and then I google them.  His relative inactivity lately has forced me to make my own words up and has resulted in an epic fail.   :lol:   At least I still have Rue Miller.  

"I play hockey, but I am not very good.  Can someone please tell me what it would take to sign with the Wings ? I can use a million or two."  ~ arag

Dan Cleary is an Xbox 360.  While good for a while, it's time for the new generation to take over.