• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

canadian wings fan

Dan Dekeyser Watch

Rate this topic

Quincey and White are both going to be playing as well as Dekeyser.

Jesus....how many of our D are playing forward? Or are 2 of them working gates? Either way, assuming Danny D plays, I hope he gets a goal, an assist, +3 rating with 5 shots and 5 hits and never sits in the press box again for the likes of Colo and White.

Yeah Quincey is back.

This and the Flames game on the 17th are the only "easy" wins remaining.

Colorado is 10-6-1 at home. They are a vastly different team at home than on the road. Not saying the Wings can't/won't win, just saying it probably won't be "easy."

I'm all for this if Dan actually plays. Mixing things up by Babs?

Shocking.

The funny part is that this is what a lot of LGW forum members want. They want to see the kids play. Course, when these kids screw up and make mistakes, these same forum members will have ZERO tolerance for that kind of thing.

I love that Babs is playing the kids though. Gotta have them show what they are capable of.

The funny part is that this is what a lot of LGW forum members want. They want to see the kids play. Course, when these kids screw up and make mistakes, these same forum members will have ZERO tolerance for that kind of thing.

I love that Babs is playing the kids though. Gotta have them show what they are capable of.

I'd rather watch the kids screw up and make rookie mistakes and learn from them than watch some of our vets make rookie mistakes and often get rewarded with more playing time. I'm a lot easier on the kids watching their potential on the ice.