Home / Away Games

This is the final of two consecutive Away games

All-time Record v. Quebec / Colorado
All-time, Overall v. Quebec / Colorado
112G: 61W-41L-5T-0RT-1OTL-4SOL
All-time, Away v. Quebec / Colorado
56G: 27W24L-4T-0RT-0OTL-1SOL
Season Record v. Colorado
This is the final of 3 games v. Colorado this season, with the Club's record in the previous two games:
2W
This is the only Away game v. Colorado this season

Record on this Day

April 5

This is the 17th regular-season played on this day, with the Club's record in the previous 16 games:
6W-7L-2T-0Rt-o)TL-1SOL

This is the 1st regular-season game played v. Quebec / Colorado on this day

LGW.

Tonight's Officials
Referees Chris Lee (#28), Mike Hasenfratz (#2) Linesmen Lonnie Cameron (#74), Ryan Galloway (#82)

Hopefully Datsyuk starts to play like he wants to be here. He's checked out the last few games, completely useless.

Yeah, Datsyuk's useless.... Even when Dats has an average game, it's above average compared to most players in this league. He can't do it all himself all the time. If you recall, he got kneed last night and didn't look the same after it IMO.

Edited by rrasco

Hmmm...my prediction? They'll double team Datsyuk and Zetterberg and effectively shut down our already abhorrent offense. But they're worse so we'll probably win. Junk goal by Miller, one by a defenseman not named Kronwall, and a PP goal by whoever.

Hmmm...my prediction? They'll double team Datsyuk and Zetterberg and effectively shut down our already abhorrent offense. But they're worse so we'll probably win. Junk goal by Miller, one by a defenseman not named Kronwall, and a PP goal by whoever.

PP goals are good and usually lead to wins. Unless you collapse against the coyotes for 20 minutes.

Hopefully Datsyuk starts to play like he wants to be here. He's checked out the last few games, completely useless.

I'd check out too if I were getting punished physically each and every night and had zero space to do anything because of non-stop double teams. Screw it, you're their meal ticket and they won't give you somebody better to play with than Justin f'n Abdelkader and Johan Franzen.

Edited by kipwinger

Wait a second.... I made a horrible joke in a thread that Franzen at centre would showcase his hustle and now he's centring the 3rd line? Danny Dekeyser's 1st NHL game, Dats and Z together and now Franzen has to play centre!!! I'm excited right now. :hysterical: at Franzen.