• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Jedi

4/5 GDT: Red Wings 3 @ Avalanche 2 (OT)

Rate this topic

dekeyser can play every game looks great. he can have smith spot and swap white and lashoff. do you think kenny has enough dmen? 9?

mule looks inspired since taking the center role. hardest ive seen him play since..cant even remember

1st and 2nd line is beast tonight anyway actually getting scoring chances nyquist looks great

3rd is ok

4th sucks

need helm

Just got in, but I have to agree that the Avs announcers have the suck knob maxed out and broken off.

I've read through the thread, any more details on the goals? How has DeKeyser looked?

:lol:

All 3 goals this game really nice, unfortunately the Avs included. DeKeyser looking really good. You can really tell he's a smart Dman and his reach is long and he knows how to use it. Goose may be our best player tonight.

Worst announcers

3.San Jose

2.Colorado

1.Chicago

s***sburg is by far the worst. I watched their game tonight against the Rangers... I had to mute my TV. I cannot count how many times they said Lunquivst got "lucky" making a save tonight, but when Fleury makes a save it is amazing. Also, they spent most of the game trying to convince listeners that Douglas Murray is some sort of a 2nd coming of Jesus or something. NO ONE is worse then them.

Anyways, I am loving the effort from the boys in red and white tonight, and a lot of the reason comes from Babcock's line changes. Pavs and Hank look great together and are developing their chemistry as the game goes on. But the biggest thing so far is Babs's decision to play Franzen at center. I like this move because it essentially forces Franzen to skate and use his body more, which he has been doing... very smart move By Babcock. Now lets hope the Wings can put this game away in the 3rd.

:lol:

All 3 goals this game really nice, unfortunately the Avs included. DeKeyser looking really good. You can really tell he's a smart Dman and his reach is long and he knows how to use it. Goose may be our best player tonight.

Thanks! Great news about DeKeyser.

Guest irishock

Wings4Life19, on 05 Apr 2013 - 19:43, said:snapback.png

Worst announcers
3.San Jose
2.Colorado
1.Chicago

Best imo

1.Washington

2.Detroit

3.NJ Devils