• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Jedi

4/5 GDT: Red Wings 3 @ Avalanche 2 (OT)

Rate this topic

It worked didn't it?

He could hear our disappointment. And he fixed it.

No, but really. He does give the puck up entirely too much. I'm not hating, I'm just stating a fact, he leads our team by a wide margin in giveaways. How am I being unfair?

Any player that gets double and triple teamed is going to have the most giveaways. Not to mention Datsyuk has the puck more than any other red wing when he is on the ice

It worked didn't it?

No, but really. He does give the puck up entirely too much. I'm not hating, I'm just stating a fact, he leads our team by a wide margin in giveaways. How am I being unfair?

Giveaways happen and last time I checked Dats was one of the best in the business at takeaways.

You are being fair by saying he gives up the puck too much. That's lately. But also who hasn't coughed up the puck a lot lately for us? Everyone has tbh.

We got outplayed tonight and somehow pulled away with the 2 points against the worst team in the West.

Onward brother

It worked didn't it?

He also has the puck more than anyone because he can do the most with it, by far. When he gives it up at least he forces two or three opposing players to pay attention to him. Much better than Franzen or Kronwalls 1on1 giveaways in the neutral zone and blueline.

Edited by Number19

Guest irishock

There's my Datsyuk sighting!

I know my constant badgering works everytime!

What a game

What bulls***

Time to send Nyquist to the minors to join Tatar.

He's playing far too well to stay up on this team.

"We just wanted to see what he could do. Nyquist has got some good talent, but we've decided to let him blossom a little bit in the minors. We're going to give XX a shot, but he'll be back."

Last night you called him a Euro trash and called for his exit to get a real, hard working player.

And he immediately got a goal :lol:

If something works I have to keep it up! It worked perfectly tonight as well.

This guy is f***in with us right?

I'm definitely not serious when I'm talking about Datsyuk. Every time I complain about him he scores, so I do what I must.

Edited by Carman

So I can't criticize Quincey's blundering ass all night, yet you can question Datsyuk?

Never said you couldn't. I was just giving my opinion on your criticism. Everyone should be able to chime in.

So I can't criticize Quincey's blundering ass all night, yet you can question Datsyuk?

Quincey was directly responsible to both Avs goals. illadvised pinch on the first and failure to clear on the 2nd (due to mask?). :no:

And he immediately got a goal :lol:

If something works I have to keep it up! It worked perfectly tonight as well.

I'm definitely not serious when I'm talking about Datsyuk. Every time I complain about him he scores, so I do what I must.

yep. its all about you. you da man kewl guy!

People also need to realize that the Wings aren't loaded with offensive threats like they have been in the past. Dats and Hank are the only consistent point producers left really. So teams have an easier time putting their best defensive players against them. Especially when they play together. That will lead to turnovers.

Having said that, if guys like Goose can build off of games like tonight, than maybe the team can string a few wins together to stay in the top 7. Finishing 8th wouldn't not be so much a time.

Babcock just said Hank might not be available because he was favoring his groin at the end :( Lets all hope that Hank rests up and is good to go Sunday because that is a HUGE game!

Sunday is gonna be huge. Probably the biggest of the season, and what I think will show what kind of team the Wings really are this season.

I'm going home to Toronto tomorrow morning for a week. Was planning on going to the game Sunday but my passport didn't make it on time :(

Edited by marcaractac