• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Jedi

4/5 GDT: Red Wings 3 @ Avalanche 2 (OT)

Rate this topic

Dekeyser looked pretty good out there.

He definitely looked a little nervous at times.

Lol there were a couple times where I thought he was out but it was Kroner (my stream is crappy). I was like "dayumn he looks pretty comfortable in the NHL.....Oh."

Edited by Wingsfan72

Had to share this:

@georgemalik: If there was a problem, Gus will resolve it, check out the deke while old JS's revolvin.' Gus Gus baby..

He's actually playing really good. i kinda like him at centre.

Its fun to see him skate move his feet and compete and even create.

Had to share this:

@georgemalik: If there was a problem, Gus will resolve it, check out the deke while old JS's revolvin.' Gus Gus baby..

Its fun to see him skate move his feet and compete and even create.

Next Dats goal should get some Ninja Rap love.

Only when he feels like it.

Normally I'd agree with this, but the 1st period Franzen didn't take 1 shift off, and it's refreshing to be able to say that. I hope he gets a filthy goal in the 2nd.

Does anyone else want Colorado to get good again so the rivalry can be renewed? I guess it doesn't really matter now that we're moving east

No. The rivalry was between the players at the time. Those players are now retired and/or moved on, you should too. :)

Next Dats goal should get some Ninja Rap love.

Normally I'd agree with this, but the 1st period Franzen didn't take 1 shift off, and it's refreshing to be able to say that. I hope he gets a filthy goal in the 2nd.

Hes due for a greasy one

I agree he was working hard in the 1st but I don't think it has anything to do with being center. I think it has to do with the fact that he and the rest of the team s*** the bed yesterday and know they need a win tonight.

I agree he was working hard in the 1st but I don't think it has anything to do with being center. I think it has to do with the fact that he and the rest of the team s*** the bed yesterday and know they need a win tonight.

They should have been doing this way before last night. Last night was not the first time they've s*** the bed this season.

No. The rivalry was between the players at the time. Those players are now retired and/or moved on, you should too. :)

That doesnt mean it can't be between the teams too. There's no way aves players like the wings. Wings players would probably like to hate the aves, but its hard when the aves are always so irrelevant

6'3" + skates and shoulder pads and he'll look a bit bigger

True. Being tall like that and 185 pounds may have something to do with it too. If he were wider, he may not look as tall. :lol:

More nice hustle and hands from Goose.

Dekeyser with a really solid shift there. Good job on the slap pass to the front of the net to Emmerton. Heads up plays, and keeps the blue line as well.