• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

jeff48109

Riley Sheahan recalled

Rate this topic

"You know, he's gotta ask himself, 'Do I want to be an NHL player?'. Does he? We'll see. I think he's got a good compete level; good composure. If he keeps it simple, he'll do well."

Post game: "He did well. Good for him."

This needs more "competes" in it

This team will be lucky to win a game without Zetterberg. We saw what happened last week.

Such a fragile team every year now.

Doesn't say he's not playing. Could be a ploy to add some decent size to the line up. I personally love what Sheahan brings.

Check out the Malik report for details on this move. He's got a good recap. The only reason the move was made is because GR was playing in Vancouver and IF one of the Wings couldn't go on Sunday there wouldn't be enough time to get someone back from B.C. It's a purely precautionary move on Holland's part.

Check out the Malik report for details on this move. He's got a good recap. The only reason the move was made is because GR was playing in Vancouver and IF one of the Wings couldn't go on Sunday there wouldn't be enough time to get someone back from B.C. It's a purely precautionary move on Holland's part.

Or he's being inserted into the lineup just to punch Barrett Jackman in his face tomorrow.

Or he's being inserted into the lineup just to punch Barrett Jackman in his face tomorrow.

The only fight I've ever seen Sheahan in didn't go so well for him, so I hope they weren't thinking that. Then again, Babs does love to try and make guys into something they aren't so that might be his goal here too.

didn't have any sandpaper today

lol, you would think from peoples comments in this forum, that Sheahan should be put on the top line. Maybe after today's game they will realize that Babcock doesn't just say things to say things. He actually knows what he was talking about. Sheahan showed he's not ready for the show just yet.

You know who might be a good voice for Sheahan to hear? Jordin Tootoo.

Tootoo went through some alcohol issues too, and has fought back from it. Maybe he can help Sheahan along a bit. MAYBE HELP DRAG OUT HIS GRIT...

Guest Crymson

You know who might be a good voice for Sheahan to hear? Jordin Tootoo.

Tootoo went through some alcohol issues too, and has fought back from it. Maybe he can help Sheahan along a bit. MAYBE HELP DRAG OUT HIS GRIT...

Different issues. Tootoo's issue was bad enough that he checked into the league's alcohol abuse program. Sheahan has only had some unfortunate incidents with teletubby drunkenness.

Different issues. Tootoo's issue was bad enough that he checked into the league's alcohol abuse program. Sheahan has only had some unfortunate incidents with teletubby drunkenness.

Exactly. There is a huge difference between a full-on drinking problem/addiction, and just being young, drunk, and extremely stupid.