• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

4/7 GDT : Blues 1 at Red Wings 0

Rate this topic

Just win. Please. With sugar on it. And a cherry on top.

I'll have my uniform ready to change into. Every time that I have to go to work in the middle of a game, the Wings always start winning after I leave. I'm not sure if they can smell a ruse, but it's worth a shot.

Current Streaks

Regular-Season Streaks

Overall: 1-game winning streak (overtime)

Home: 1-game winning streak

Historical Regular-Season Streaks v. St. Louis

Overall: 1-game losing streak (overtime)

Home: 1-game losing streak (overtime)

Last Ten Games – Current Regular-Season

Overall: 6W-4L

Home: 5W-3L-0OTL-2SOL

Last Ten Games – Current Regular-Season v. St. Louis

Overall: 6W-4L

Home: 7W-2L-1OTL

Home / Away Games

This is the first of two consecutive Home games, played over five calendar days

All-time Record v.St. Louis
All-time, Overall v. St. Louis
272G: 118W-109L-37T-1RT-4OTL-3SOL
All-time, Home v. St. Louis
136G: 68W-47L-17T-0RT-2OTL-2SOL
Season Record v. St. Louis
This is the final of 5 games v. St. Louis this season, with the Club's record in the previous four games:
2W-1L-1OTL
This is the final of 3 Home games v. St. Louis this season, with the Club's record in the previous 2 games:
1W-0L-1OTL

Record on this Day

April 7

This is the 14th regular-season played on this day, with the Club's record in the previous 13 games:
8W-4L-0T-0RT-0OTL-1SOL

This is the 3rd regular-season game played v. St. Louis on this day, with the Club's record in the previous 2 games:

1W-0L-0T-0OTL-1SOL
LGW.
Edited by cusimano_brothers

Just win. Please. With sugar on it. And a cherry on top.

I'll have my uniform ready to change into. Every time that I have to go to work in the middle of a game, the Wings always start winning after I leave. I'm not sure if they can smell a ruse, but it's worth a shot.

I hope it works :)

love how on 97.1 they said the game was 7:30 tonight against Nashville. But as much as I love ripping on The Ticket, my Gamecenter app said the same thing, so it must've been from an old schedule or something.

If ever they needed to pull one out of their asses..

I'd be surprised if they won this game. They always seem to play so bad on afternoon national tv games.

Go Wings!

ahhh the old Sunday Hangover special (9:30 am start here). I got whiskey hammered last night so no ******* around 2 points today would be huge!

Mother of god...you're right. I thought it was at noon here for some reason.

Ansar Khan@AnsarKhanMLive8m

Henrik Zetterberg and Riley Sheahan both on the ice for the Wings during pregame warmups.

Ansar Khan@AnsarKhanMLive6m

Looks like the same six on defense, as Smith, Lashoff and Colaiacovo are not on the ice.

Ansar Khan@AnsarKhanMLive5m

Looks like same lineup as last game for Wings, based on the warmups: 40-13-8, 51-93-14, 11-63-20, 17-25-22. But we'll see if Zetterberg's in

Excellent news. Lets hope Z plays and I like everything else but I actually really want Cola to see some playing time. I'm not sure whose spot he should take over but I liked him in his few games played. I think he moves the puck well from the backend. Am I the only one who thinks this?

Stoked to see Danny D playing wooooooo go wings