• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

4/7 GDT : Blues 1 at Red Wings 0

Rate this topic

Nice play by andy

Agreed.

Couple of average saves by Howard there. I still remember him geting lit up in his first few starts and being ready to throw him under the bus. I was glad to eat crow then, and the guy is still serving it up to his current doubters.

Like that save right there. Cue Van Halen's "Top Jimmy"

I think our defenseman pushed him into Howard. Should be a non-call if that happened.

Replay coming hopefully.

It looked bad in real time...this is NBC, they won't show a reply unless it was a clear non-penalty.

thats why quincey continues to make the cut, hes not afraid to take a hit to make the play. coaches love that s***

whatsup with the douchebag running over E when steen hit the post? thats not interference?

Agreed.

Couple of average saves by Howard there. I still remember him geting lit up in his first few starts and being ready to throw him under the bus. I was glad to eat crow then, and the guy is still serving it up to his current doubters.

Like that save right there. Cue Van Halen's "Top Jimmy"

I was one of them early on. He has been solid. Still not worth 5m

Ah, that makes sense then. I couldn't tell if he got pushed or not.

I couldn't tell either. I will rewind the DVR and have a look at the next break. I was hopeful that they would show a replay.

The point was made in the Raffy thread about outlet passes and it really hits home now that Im looking for it.

Lids and Raffy were masters with their passing and getting our rush started.

Very true. Maybe some of the young D we have in the pipeline will come close to matching that someday. Does Raffy still have any role in the organization? He might make a great "consultant" in GR at times.