• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

4/7 GDT : Blues 1 at Red Wings 0

Rate this topic

Very true. Maybe some of the young D we have in the pipeline will come close to matching that someday. Does Raffy still have any role in the organization? He might make a great "consultant" in GR at times.

No word on what Rafalski's doing these days - I would assume he doesn't really have a role with the Wings because he wasn't at the presser this morning, but other retired Wings with roles in the organization were.

Is it me or is Pierre talking about all sorts of things besides the game? I'm not sure what's worse - his comments on the game or him not talking about the game.

DeKeyser looks right at home in a Wings uniform. I got man love for him.

He is making some mistakes, but thats natural. Surprised that LGW hasn't killed him yet, but that is coming when he turns the puck over and it results in a goal.

Guest Playmaker

Man I had no idea until now what you guys meant by drinking a "fifth" of liquor. We refer to a 26 as 750ML bottle of booze. or 26 ounces i think

i'm pretty hung hopefully the wings and a huge ass burrito can get me going

Also has a different meaning south of the border. I'm thinking you were referring to your sobriety or lack of :confused:

Geez the rambling these guys go on about that isn't part of the game is ridiculous

The game is really boring.....passing is off for both teams. I bet there are about 12 shots in the game so far.

No word on what Rafalski's doing these days - I would assume he doesn't really have a role with the Wings because he wasn't at the presser this morning, but other retired Wings with roles in the organization were.

Is it me or is Pierre talking about all sorts of things besides the game? I'm not sure what's worse - his comments on the game or him not talking about the game.

Raffi's training to play on Lids line in the Winter Classic :ok:

He is making some mistakes, but thats natural. Surprised that LGW hasn't killed him yet, but that is coming when he turns the puck over and it results in a goal.

No way dude. DeKeyser has an uncanny knack for taking the puck back. He's got a long ass reach. Ah, who am I kidding, people will no doubt ***** about him at some point.

No way dude. DeKeyser has an uncanny knack for taking the puck back. He's got a long ass reach. Ah, who am I kidding, people will no doubt ***** about him at some point.

He has also iced the puck 2 times today so far. He has a lot to improve on, but I like what I see.

For those bitching about Howie getting hit in the crease, both incidents were caused by our own players. Can't push a player into our goalie and then want an interference call.