• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

4/7 GDT : Blues 1 at Red Wings 0

Rate this topic

Look at the consistency of production and effort by Pav compared to Mule. Pavs has been an on-ice dynamo most of the time, not to mention a human highlight reel.

In addition to All the while being doubled teamed!!

They are over 500 and Datsyuk has been playing with Zetterberg recently.

I'd say his enthusiasm is there, but it does look like he's playing with an injury or something. Also teams have been double teaming him.

I said barely .500, he's played with Zetterberg for exactly one and a half games (I said MOST nights he plays with zero talent, and he's been double teamed all year.

Not a lot to be excited about with this team, for fans or players. Unless Franzen getting moved to center and "hustling" is now excitement worthy.

Bettman's probably at the game since he was at the Joe for the presser this morning - great Fu moment. :lol:

Oh, how lovely it would have been to see Big Al accidentally let loose of that slimy wonder right at that bobble-headed bore and watch it slide down his pudgy little body.. Hell, they're probably gonna get fined anyway.

Guest Crymson

I see we're playing the "make POS goalies look like HOFers" game again. Elliot has been dismal this year, save for today of course.

Bit of an exaggeration there.