• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

4/7 GDT : Blues 1 at Red Wings 0

Rate this topic

The one time Kindl doesn't get the puck through in the offensive zone it ends up in the Wings net.

I don't fault him for that, though that was a pretty half-hearted poke check at the blueline, then everyone got all crossed up in coverage.

Good thing they ignored that too many men against St. Louis.

Guest Playmaker

O'Halloran was biased. The data are vastly supportive of this.

Which data would that be?

Because calls don't go the way of the team you root for, doesn't make an official biased.

No, but when there are more than enough examples over multiple games in multiple seasons, it can create that perception. That series was only the example that jumps to mind.

Guest Playmaker

Tootoo must be going buts having to sit this one out. Running around blowing s*** up is kinda his specialty and why he is here and no penalties to boot, pretty much his dream scenario.

But he doesn't do it with enough consistency, which is why he's in the press box today.

Big surprise Backes being a POS.

That's one of this favorite moves. A little chop at a guys skates as he's headed to the boards. Or as Backes is trying to get out of the zone. He chops the skates, they go down in a heap and he skates on.

Never could stand that douchebag, Backass, as someone else called him.

Does anyone have an explanation on why we suck so damn bad on these early NBC games? It's almost mind boggling.

The same reason we suck so frequently the rest of the time, because we've got two legitimate talents and a ton of mediocre hacks or rookies filling out our lineup?

I.hate.Barrett.Jackman. Cheapshotting P.O.S.

Meanwhile, I've been able to watch since the middle of the second period and I've seen at least four penalties that could have EASILY and LEGALLY been called on St. Louis. Way to go, you blind, biased lazy-a$$ excuses for...uh...referees.

We're about to find out what this team is made of.

Seriously? We already know. They're made of mediocrity. They may come back and win, they may lose in spectactular fashion. I'm not holding my breathe, thougb, I don't think they've won an important game since the game 7 Phoenix game.