• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

4/7 GDT : Blues 1 at Red Wings 0

Rate this topic

Refs miss "too many men" calls all the time. I don't hear anyone complaining when we get away with one. And this season, bad line changes, has been something of an art for the Red Wings.

If it's there, call it.

Blues have done well on the PK today. We can complain about our PP being inept, but the Blues' PK is solid and deserved credit where it is due.

Guest Playmaker

Very well said. BOTH teams and their fanbases deserve a game called fairly, consistently, and evenly. I don't want to lose due to weak officiating, but I don't want to win because of it either. If it's a penalty, call it both ways all the time. If it's not, don't.

Any of the four officials on the ice can call a too many men. So do they all hate the Wings? So the Wings have never had too many men on the ice and it wasn't caught by an official?

Any of the four officials on the ice can call a too many men. So do they all hate the Wings? So the Wings have never had too many men on the ice and it wasn't caught by an official?

Stop, you're making too much sense.

Is Emerick calling DD "Del Keyser"?

I heard it too.

I believe the triggering for too many men call is te offending team playing the puck. That didn't happen on the call today.

Yeah, this is somewhat of a "must win" but I don't see the effort I'd expect to see in a team needing two points.

They just need to get some traffic, and play more below the dots. To throw the word "effort" out there like it's no big deal is a pretty big claim. I think it's tossed around far too often and most of the time, it's just someone saying something for the sake of saying something. You really think these guys aren't trying?

Guest Playmaker

Stop, you're making too much sense.

I heard it too.

They guy is like 125, I'll give him a pass.