• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

4/7 GDT : Blues 1 at Red Wings 0

Rate this topic

Well on the plus side, we've got about 2,000 smallish, pass first, forward prospects that were too important to consider trading. The future is assured. And I'll wager we've got a whole lot of passing and perimeter shots to look forward to.

Does that qualify as the JUCK F**KING POTT or a kick to the yambag? (apologies for invoking old LGW memes)

If you want to shoot the puck, get a sniper at the deadline.

Babcock and Holland don't have a clue.

Even the guys they do have need to shoot more.

It's great that Mule has had some nice passes lately but he needs to use his shot. And Nyquist cannot pass the puck when he's got an opportunity from a pretty good spot.

Name me one official in any sport that calls every penalty he sees. It just doesn't happen. Everything is easy to see on TV, especially for a team you're rooting for. I've seen all the games you've mentioned, and I don't see a bias. Calls that don't go your team's way doesn't indicate a bias. Every official in every sport makes bad calls and misses calls. The consipiracy theories are amusing, but have no factual basis.

So Olczyk, who hates the Wings and never says anything good about them caught the too many men on the ice call and said it should be called?

I am SO done arguing with you over this. Watch, don't watch, whatever. If you don't want to believe it, don't. I could not possibly care less.

And don't forget Eddie has a vested interest in this game. Who do you think he'd rather see the Hawks take on- St. Louis or the Wings?