• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

4/7 GDT : Blues 1 at Red Wings 0

Rate this topic

Guest DeGraa55

Franzen is such a clown. Just SHUT UP the entire league knows you're garbage don't run your d**k s****r.

Decently?

That about sums up why they lost.

Wings deserved to lose. Did nothing right offensively.

Oh come on, dude. Both teams were playing a tight defensive game and not generating a lot of offense. I thought the Wings did a lot of good things today. Of course you're gonna find mistakes and miscues if you're looking for them, but I'm not gonna bite on the negativity here lately. I love my team, playoffs or not. LGW.

I don't know what you were watching, Zetterberg was roughing Perron up way before Perron grabbed the stick. If anything they did us a favor by calling Perron as well.

I was watching the play, what were you watching? Where Perron was clearly holding Zetterberg's stick.

Perron knocks Z down, they're in a pile, then as Zetterberg gets up, he can't because Perron has his stick trapped under his arm.

Does it seem a little unlike Z to just start going off on a guy for no reason?

Oh come on, dude. Both teams were playing a tight defensive game and not generating a lot of offense. I thought the Wings did a lot of good things today. Of course you're gonna find mistakes and miscues if you're looking for them, but I'm not gonna bite on the negativity here lately. I love my team, playoffs or not. LGW.

Doesn't matter how well the defense played.

We needed to get points at home and didn't. Again. That's all that counts.